Darkest Dungeon®

Darkest Dungeon®

The Thorn
BayBot  [developer] Jun 29, 2019 @ 11:15am
Bug Report
Know issues I can't fix

- It may happens that Thorn can get destabilized without being hit : if a first enemy does damage that cannot be riposted, and a second enemy miss, then she'll get destabilized.
- She won't be destabilized at death door. Not a bug, but still worth to mention it - I guess it makes sense anyway.
- Thorn will break guard when switching to offensive stance, meaning that she'll also break force guard (like antiq one). You can run force guard after that without any issue.
- Blank line on "main gauche" trinket

If you still have some issue, please let us know.
Last edited by BayBot; Oct 4, 2020 @ 4:08pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
CYTHARION Jun 29, 2019 @ 3:43pm 
not sure if intended or not but you can change stances out of combat
BayBot  [developer] Jun 29, 2019 @ 3:46pm 
Eyh, what do you mean ? You should only be able to use the 'Fencer stance' skill to move, not to actually change stances.
CYTHARION Jun 29, 2019 @ 3:51pm 
ok I see now I apologize
BayBot  [developer] Jun 29, 2019 @ 3:57pm 
No problem :) thanks anyway
Last edited by BayBot; Jun 29, 2019 @ 3:57pm
Attrition Jun 30, 2019 @ 1:26am 
After installing mod, passed a week with a mission, got the Recruitment Event, recruited the free Thorn then checked Stage Coach to find all slots filled with Thorns

https://i.imgur.com/kBLBaPr.png is this intended?

mod is also currently near the bottom of my load order
Last edited by Attrition; Jun 30, 2019 @ 1:27am
BayBot  [developer] Jun 30, 2019 @ 2:59am 
This is really strange. I double checked and the chances are quite normal. If you can reproduce that, please unsuscribe/suscribe. After that, tell me if you still have the issue.
Mister Sex Jul 1, 2019 @ 2:06am 
Thorne dont heal herself by blossom. The description says she's healing herself and all guarded allies, but in game skill description says she's ''Heal 2pds/rd for 2 rds, Heal 1 HP, Self: +15% PROT, Guarded Heroes: Heal 4 hp''. What I'm trying to say is that the description of this skill in my game differs from the one on the steam page.
BayBot  [developer] Jul 1, 2019 @ 3:54am 
Oh you might have some mod overriding her effect. Maybe blossom is used by someone else. Can you send me a screen of the skill tooltip plus the mod list you got ? For now, putting the thorn on top of your mod list should fix the issue. Thanks for reporting.
Mister Sex Jul 1, 2019 @ 5:04am 
Everything was fine after I moved thorn to the top. Thanks for your help.
BayBot  [developer] Jul 2, 2019 @ 4:35pm 
The issue is that actually Thorn use the same effect name as the Beastmaster's plant. Will be fixed tomorrow.
SharpDressedMan Jul 3, 2019 @ 5:53am 
I just had a run with the Thorn where I realized that her Loner's Signet Ring trinket wasn't applying the -5 stress on riposte. She still had the stress heal debuff though. I haven't changed my load order at all since it last worked.
A Good Dog Jul 3, 2019 @ 7:30pm 
Seconding SharpDressedMan. The -stress on her Loner's Signet Ring doesn't appear to work for me either
BayBot  [developer] Jul 3, 2019 @ 9:50pm 
Sorry about that guys, I'm gonna check this WE. It's weird that it used to work but doesn't anymore...
Derejin Jul 5, 2019 @ 6:18am 
Small visual bug: if combat ends while she's in Offensive stance, you will see a 'turn indicator' next to her healthbar until the next fight/room, even though you're out of combat.
Spotted while in the Farmstead, when we changed rooms while she was in Offensive.
Last edited by Derejin; Jul 5, 2019 @ 6:19am
BayBot  [developer] Jul 7, 2019 @ 4:29pm 
Loner's Signet should be fixed now. It was working for the first battle only.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
Per page: 1530 50