Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Tinkerer's Tin Mann
smalls Aug 18, 2013 @ 12:50pm
It may say it's a misc but...
I think it would also work perfectly as a secondary weapon.

If it does make it in as a Misc, oh well, who cares?
But if Valve decides it could be a secondary, we should discuss what it could, or shall do.

Like for example;

1. Destroys Sappers slowly before it destroys the building, leaving it with enough health for the Engineer to destroy it? Costs 150 metal but only works on one building?

2. When out heals the engineer slowly?

3. Gives the engineer more max health?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 76 comments
Fasion Aug 18, 2013 @ 1:18pm 
i reacon it should replace the teleporter and u have 2 of these adorible little things to destroy sappers
smalls Aug 18, 2013 @ 1:24pm 
Originally posted by lick lick lick lick lickjoster:
i reacon it should replace the teleporter and u have 2 of these adorible little things to destroy sappers

Well a teleporter is actually very useful, so we should try to have it maybe either replace a certain building, or add it as another building. Possibly have it help engi build?
Happy Accident Aug 18, 2013 @ 1:26pm 
i think it would be cooler as a sentry. It should be like a mobile mini sentry but is more fragile. Any other ideas.
smalls Aug 18, 2013 @ 1:30pm 
Originally posted by Mr.Grunt:
i think it would be cooler as a sentry. It should be like a mobile mini sentry but is more fragile. Any other ideas.

That is pretty smart. Maybe it can replace both dispencers and sentrys? mini dispencers that move around and mini sentries that move around?
evil Aug 18, 2013 @ 1:35pm 
We have enough engy pocket miscs, i think it'd be a great secondary. And maybe more max ammo or more max health, and I also love Mr.Grunt's idea, along with BUNNY_'s idea to it.
smalls Aug 18, 2013 @ 1:46pm 
Originally posted by εvil♫Coconutツ:
We have enough engy pocket miscs, i think it'd be a great secondary. And maybe more max ammo or more max health, and I also love Mr.Grunt's idea, along with BUNNY_'s idea to it.

Yeah, with the teddy bear and that other thing, and that cat thing, etc.
Kraft Aug 18, 2013 @ 2:54pm 
i do kind of agree with everyone on this and engineer's current secondaries do in fact suck VERY hard but i'm just wondering where would it go? :D: i mean where would he hold it? or would it be a passive item that is undeployable
Last edited by Kraft; Aug 18, 2013 @ 2:55pm
smalls Aug 18, 2013 @ 3:05pm 
Originally posted by ★A Яacist turtle:
i do kind of agree with everyone on this and engineer's current secondaries do in fact suck VERY hard but i'm just wondering where would it go? :D: i mean where would he hold it? or would it be a passive item that is undeployable

I'd suggest it as a secondary as he holds it in his hands like one of those boxes, but smaller, or either a buildable. That would be VERY fun.
ArchaicLion Aug 18, 2013 @ 3:31pm 
Or maybe it could some kind of secondary weapon that can teleport the Engineer to his buildings if they're under attack. Like if a Spy saps his sentry, and the Engineer's to far away, he can use the Tinker to automatically teleport to the Sentry and get rid of the sapper.
Puddle Of Cats Aug 18, 2013 @ 3:56pm 
I want it to replace the sentry so its a mini-sentry-dispenser
Vendy Aug 18, 2013 @ 3:59pm 
they shoot sappers once before being destroyed and are attached to your buildings and you get 3 tinkers for every life and they are destroyed when you die :demoticon:
Last edited by Vendy; Aug 18, 2013 @ 3:59pm
RhinestoneCowboy Aug 18, 2013 @ 4:47pm 
how about a spy dectector?it lowers max health but alerts the eng to nearby spys?you could also give it catch prases when you kill a spy
Last edited by RhinestoneCowboy; Aug 18, 2013 @ 4:49pm
Originally posted by FaZed ︻デ═一:
they shoot sappers once before being destroyed and are attached to your buildings and you get 3 tinkers for every life and they are destroyed when you die :demoticon:

I was thinking along those lines too, you attach them to a building of your choice and it will destroy any sappers placed on said building, but slowely enough that if the spy/ his teammates were to shoot at the building or if the spy were to spam sappers it would be eventually destroyed. Also instead of 3 I was thinking 1 or 2 but they only dissapere after the bulding's destruciton

ArchaicLion Aug 18, 2013 @ 4:49pm 
Or maybe it can be used to teleport an Engineer to his building if it's being damaged or sapped.
Fabo Aug 18, 2013 @ 5:40pm 
Well if it gets to be a weapon i think it would be nice if when you use it costs like 100 metal and you change your view for his view, then you could control it like if you was the tiny robot. It could have a small health like 50, be able to move and shoot ppl.When it gets destroyed you return to the enginner's view. It could be a nice mechaninc to add to the game
< >
Showing 1-15 of 76 comments
Per page: 1530 50