RimWorld

RimWorld

Kurin, The Three Tailed Fox
Onomis Feb 27, 2019 @ 1:55am
Bugs
I've come across a bug where there are refugees joining my colony which have the Kurin name, Kurin Backstory, but they're just human, not Kurin
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
muyahoya  [developer] Mar 1, 2019 @ 5:02am 
Alien race or vanilla bug. I'm trying to figure out a solution, but there's nothing I can do right now :(
Lily the fox Mar 5, 2019 @ 4:26pm 
first time playing since the mod update (march 4) and when i start the game i get a very large error log, all seem to have to do with Kurin, i ignore it and load my save only to find none of my colonists are Kurins. I have used this mod before, and have been since the creation of this save, i downloaded a mod a couple days ago but i was able to play just fine then and the days after until today. Help?

also here's one of the errors:
ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly NineTailedFox: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Loader exceptions:
=> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'NineTailedFox.DRNTF_DefOf' from assembly 'NineTailedFox, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModAssemblyHandler:AssemblyIsUsable(Assembly)
Verse.ModAssemblyHandler:ReloadAll()
Verse.ModContentPack:ReloadContent()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadModContent()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()
Shanic Mar 8, 2019 @ 8:29am 
I'm having the same problem as Swampmaster, if there's anyway to fix this, could you let us know?
Dib Mar 8, 2019 @ 2:40pm 
I think I've got it, the mod load order matters now. I got the errors when I loaded kurin before the dependent mods (humanoid alien races and show hair with hats), but moving kurin to after the other two mods in the mods list fixes it for me.
Shanic Mar 8, 2019 @ 3:27pm 
Oh, didn't realize mod load order was a thing for Rimworld. Thanks.
Lily the fox Mar 9, 2019 @ 8:57am 
thanks
Lily the fox Mar 9, 2019 @ 2:24pm 
so i re-ordered the mods and it worked, but i just rescued a person from Koen (transport pod crash event) they become fully healed and stand up only to be human? also in the same session I've had traders from Koen be Kurin, so i really dont get whats going on. (the survivors have the Japanese/whatever characters, so im pretty sure they're supposed to be Kurin)
Onomis Mar 9, 2019 @ 2:35pm 
Yes, that's what i've been experiencing too, i can get kurins via raids (If i anger their faction), and from the event wandering man joins your colony. With all the other events i get kurins with all their kurin backgrounds and perks, but they just are human.
Lily the fox Mar 9, 2019 @ 2:43pm 
strange, i have heard that this Kurin works with the hospitality mod, so if you want more kurins to join your colony, you can install that. (i dont think the glitch will happen given how that mod works)
Thaumoking Mar 10, 2019 @ 4:22am 
I have encontered some humans with kurin backgrounds and hairs, is that a bug?
Onomis Mar 10, 2019 @ 5:41am 
Yes, that's the problem we're having. These "Humans" With the kurin hairs and backgrounds are supposed to be Kurins.
ianchen31 Mar 10, 2019 @ 9:09am 
Not sure if I'm encountering the same bug as above, but I'm having lots of "headless" Kurins.
Not really headless, just with no actual head image.
I've been trying to fix that for days, and may...be? figure out some problems in savefiles.
It seems that some Kurins had wrong <crowntype> when spawned, along with <headGraphicPath>, appearing something like: <crowntype>Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Heads/Female/Female_Narrow_Wide</crowntype>, with <headGraphicPath>DRNTF/Heads/Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Heads/Female/Female_Narrow_Wide</headGraphicPath>
It should be "Average_Normal" for crowntype, and "DRNTF/Heads/Average_Normal" for headGraphicPath, or something like that to work.

Currently I'd created a set of folder as DRNTF/Heads/Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Heads/Female(and Male one as well)/, and put renamed images at the site. It did fix the problem, but I'm just not quite sure if really worked, or just something else I adjusted work. After all, I think I run through all the defs and adjusted a few stuff.
Just for someone want to try out.
Onomis Mar 10, 2019 @ 9:12am 
Yes, i'm having that issue too, but only when i spawn them in with development mode. I resolved the issue of the kurins appearing humans by just killing the humans, spawning a Kurin and recruiting the kurin with the development mode.
Thaumoking Mar 11, 2019 @ 8:37am 
I have also encountered situations when recruited or colonist kurins start to take out their clothes without any apparent reason.
Lily the fox Mar 12, 2019 @ 3:02pm 
i don't think this is supposed to happen, i just had a transport pod crash event that left behind a MALE KURIN. given the fact that i haven't seen any before this, i think its a glitch (they also look human as with previous instances
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50