Seduction and Romance Revamped
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Somebody Else  [developer] Nov 25, 2018 @ 10:36am
Bug Reports
Complain about bugs here
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
jamesseals1980 Dec 30, 2018 @ 8:09am 
Hi there, I can't seem to stop a seduction once started, and can only have one ongoing at once - is this right? Thanks.
Somebody Else  [developer] Dec 30, 2018 @ 10:03am 
You're only allowed to seduce one person at a time. You end a seduction by right clicking on yourself/the target and selecting stop seduction.

If that doesn't work, are you using other mods?
jamesseals1980 Dec 30, 2018 @ 10:29pm 
Thank you, yeah that's not working. Other Mods installed are Game of Thrones (not selected in-game though) and More Wives and Concubines - which I'm about to remove anyway.
Somebody Else  [developer] Jan 2, 2019 @ 10:38am 
I don't know what's happening in your game.

I tried replicating the bug with just this mod and this mod and both versions of More Wives and Concubines. All three times the stop seduction decision appeared and worked.
aeg0n94 Jan 22, 2019 @ 3:57am 
Hi, sometimes the mistresses appears to have resigned their title. It is very frustrating to incur spouse penalty by giving the title to them again and again.
Somebody Else  [developer] Jan 22, 2019 @ 10:09am 
Misread it the first time around. Did you mistress either become landed or break up with you when she resigned?
Somebody Else  [developer] Jan 22, 2019 @ 11:49am 
I just tested it out and the mistress tilte is sometimes revoked when a councillor dies. I'll start looking into a fix.
Doc Mac Jun 5, 2019 @ 11:52am 
Hey, just found an odd bug regarding arranging marriages. First off I'll say I do run a fair bit of mods but none that affect marriage, and no complete overhauls like GOT or Elder Kings.

I found that I couldn't arrange marriages for myself anyway other than the "arrange marriage" icon my character page, bringing up the list of suggested candidates. But if I clicked on myself to arrange marriage within my court, or tried to arrange a marriage between myself and a specific person I wasn't an available choice in my court. I could select other members of my court, but not me. Once I turned off the mod, I could choose myself just fine.

Have you encountered this or have any ideas how to troubleshoot the issue? I love the idea of being able to actively woo your spouse and the addition of bisexuality.
Somebody Else  [developer] Jun 6, 2019 @ 9:46am 
I`ve never encountered problems with arranging a marriage. Both the arrange marriage interactions are hardcoded, so I don`t know how any mod can cause an issue with it.

Have you tried restarting the game with this mod and seeing if a that does the trick? It could also be an issue with the save, you should also try starting a fresh save with an unmarried character and see if you can arrange a marriage with the self decision.

If that doesn`t work, could you tell me which mods you`re using so I can replicate it?
Doc Mac Jun 6, 2019 @ 3:21pm 
Hey, just popping in to say that I actually don't think it's this mod but I still am having some issues with the marriage but, it has to be unrelated to your mod as I don't have it on atm. Not really sure what could be causing the problem so I have a bit of turning mods off and on ahead of me I suppose haha. It's likely something to do with my landless adventurer and mercenary mods.

EDIT: Pretty sure my issue was caused by the landless adventurer - vanilla mod.
Last edited by Doc Mac; Jun 6, 2019 @ 3:38pm
Is this mod in any way alive still?? I'm not seeing any traits or getting any related events after a full year of play.. i do see the empty mistress and paramour options. I was also able to change the setting to ultra queer
Somebody Else  [developer] May 22, 2020 @ 2:56pm 
The new events aren't very frequent and I mostly modify or expand vanilla events. Not getting any traits or events in the first year is normal. If you can see the empty minor titles and game rules, it's working perfectly fine.

And I haven't been playing/modding CK2 a lot recently. I've been losing interest in the game over the past couple years.
Word! Thanks for the heads up!
goldheartart19 Nov 13, 2023 @ 9:25pm 
The mod is not showing up in my mod list for me to select. Is there any reason for this?
Somebody Else  [developer] Nov 23, 2023 @ 9:34am 
Try uninstalling and reinstalling. If that doesn't work use the manual download link
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50