• Not sure what this mod offers?
• Concerns about mod compatibility?
• Doubts about subscribing?

Ask away! We'll do our best to answer.
Last edited by Scarecrow; Oct 17, 2018 @ 3:43am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Solar™ Oct 17, 2018 @ 4:01pm 
Just wanted to give you a heads up, this mod might conflict with ZOFE or one of its modules as well as the new mod "Fallen Empire Megastructures" One of the authors is looking into a comptatbility patch between the three mods. If you want to collaborate, you can find them in the Stellaris modding den discord under the "Zofe_mods" Section
TwoBitSprite  [developer] Oct 17, 2018 @ 7:52pm 
i know theres an old zenith patch for this one, but im not sure what needs to be updated yet on that patch as ive only looked at it a bit. seems like it should work for at least the two mods as it just fixes the awakening events. ill take a look though, thanks
Yeah, the only conflict I’m worried about is Zenith
TwoBitSprite  [developer] Oct 18, 2018 @ 6:09am 
i took a look at the old patch, it basically just fixed the awakening event, i didnt even realize there was a zenith 2, ill have to dig into all of what was added to see what would need to be done. I wasnt able to find the zofe_mods section though, so if you have a link, that would be appreciated
Solar™ Oct 18, 2018 @ 6:49am 
Yeah, zenith was remade from the ground up for 2.0, so it’s different I believe
Solar™ Oct 18, 2018 @ 6:51am 
Here is your invite: https://discord.gg/ffNcSCS
TimTam Oct 18, 2018 @ 8:04pm 
the terrans never seem to spawn for me, how can i fix this?
TwoBitSprite  [developer] Oct 18, 2018 @ 8:06pm 
Make sure you arent human, if no other humans spawn its a random chance between the xenophobe and xenophile earth FEs. Ive seen the Terran Coalition spawn quite a few of my games, is that the specific one you mean?
kerrigan1603 Oct 19, 2018 @ 9:14am 
Maybe add a Ideas & Suggestions Forum.
TwoBitSprite  [developer] Oct 19, 2018 @ 9:58am 
@kerrigan1603 done. thanks
kerrigan1603 Oct 19, 2018 @ 2:31pm 
Originally posted by Camdalf the White:
@kerrigan1603 done. thanks
Thank you.
DanDaManatee Oct 20, 2018 @ 8:58am 
This compatible with guilli's planet modifiers?
TwoBitSprite  [developer] Oct 20, 2018 @ 10:15am 
Originally posted by :DanDaManatee:
This compatible with guilli's planet modifiers?

No issues on my end when i use Guillis
Energywelder Oct 25, 2018 @ 12:32pm 
I think i'm seeing a compatibility error with one of my mods that increases space resources, More Orbital Deposits, it was working despite being out of date (2.0.2) but enabling your mod, which sounds neat btw, and now it's not working, which kinda makes sense, both are working in galaxy generation.
nicebagdad Nov 11, 2018 @ 12:53am 
do the fallen empires in this mod effect the "dull edge" faction modifier? I am having the modifier activate even when no "normal" empire is superior in tech to me.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50