ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK Additions: The Collection!
Cryptic Sep 29, 2018 @ 10:58pm
Dino Suggestions
You make wondefull and unique dinosaurus i was wondering if you could create a Deinocheirus and/or Proceratosaurus
< >
Showing 1-15 of 159 comments
Stumack Oct 1, 2018 @ 12:12pm 
Number 1 priority should be Indoraptor ;)
Aphotep Oct 1, 2018 @ 2:21pm 
I think some form of gigantic Siphonophora (or Portuguese man o' war) could be interesting.
I'd imagine them drifting on the surface and generally acting similar to the Cnidaria by default.
Instead of taming them, one could make a special antidote that act similar to the Bug Repellant (only for this creature and without the restirktion on how close yoiu can get) and equip them with a platform saddle to turn them into a living raft with underwater defenses of sorts.
Once the platform saddle is in position, it could maybe work as a dispenser for the antidote (derived from feeding through) so you don't have to go around and feed all your creatures all the time.
Cryptic Oct 6, 2018 @ 1:58pm 
Originally posted by Stumack:
well i hope not, i want dinos, not movie monster freaks
Aphotep Oct 6, 2018 @ 3:43pm 
Originally posted by MrDennisNL93:
Originally posted by Stumack:
well i hope not, i want dinos, not movie monster freaks
Well, I wouldn't mind it as a separate mod or in the Indominus Rex mod, but definitely not here.
Masora157 Oct 7, 2018 @ 8:12am 
Your mod is fantastic!!!!! Can you create the Plateosaurus and the Euplocephalus?
Krypteis001 Oct 9, 2018 @ 6:08pm 
I would love to see a Gorgonopsid and/or Andrewsarchus. Based on Garuga's quality, I imagine they would be amazing.
Naito Oct 10, 2018 @ 11:18am 
A Gorgonopsid and an Euoplocephalus or Saichania would be awesome indeed. Seeing some Sauropods like Salta- and Amargasaurus or Prosauropods like mentioned Plateosaurus would be nice as well.
Schizophrenia Oct 10, 2018 @ 5:33pm 
dakotaraptor or hatzegopteryx
SleepySongbird Oct 14, 2018 @ 7:46pm 
We've already been given dinosaurs in the land, semi-aquatic, aquatic and fantasy categories (yes I am considering Indominus as a fantasy dinosaur). I feel like there should be something in the flyer category, maybe Tupuxuara, a slightly smaller Pterosaur than Pteranodon. Tupu could have less health than its Pteranodon counterpart but has increased speed like a Griffin (136%). It could also have reduced damage and make up for that with a stun attack in replacement of the barrel roll used by Pteranodon. Due to its lesser size it wouldn't be ideal for picking up creatures any bigger than a dodo. Basically this flyer would be a lesser Pteranodon meant purely for fast travel.

Final Note: I have loved the creatures added so far and I am very excited to see what other creatures could be coming up next!
Last edited by SleepySongbird; Oct 14, 2018 @ 7:48pm
Eaglelord145 Oct 15, 2018 @ 3:32am 
I think deinocheirus sounds cool, but I think a flyer would be good. Maybe a hatzegopteryx, sort of a leaner, faster quetz with not as much carry weight. A moa or elephant bird would also be cool, maybe they could function like the therizino, being able to harvest different materials, or they could have mini-platform saddles.
Torpeda Nov 7, 2018 @ 3:52am 
Gorgonopsid
Monkey Business Nov 8, 2018 @ 5:07am 
I think you can make dryosaurus for harvesting cementing paste on metals ?
Beastmaster1992 Nov 8, 2018 @ 12:35pm 
I've got a few good ideas for some Megafauna (AKA Mega Mammals) to add in ARK...

Ambulocetus - A seal/otter-like walking whale; eats penguins = Organic Polymer machine; Keeps you warm in frigid waters. Found only in the Coastal Snow Biome.

Homotherium - A super cat that's bigger and deadlier than Smilodon; Claw Attacks = Bleed/Pelt machine; also has standard Bite Attack. Found exclusively in Snow Biome.

Aurochs - A hearty, wild ox makes for a great Pack Animal. Females Produce Milk to feed Baby Mammals instead of Kibble. Dangerous if threatened. Uncommonl around the Snow and Redwood Biome, otherwise Rare.

rune1993 Nov 11, 2018 @ 1:03pm 
Originally posted by Krypteis001:
I would love to see a Gorgonopsid and/or Andrewsarchus. Based on Garuga's quality, I imagine they would be amazing.

Originally posted by Naito:
A Gorgonopsid and an Euoplocephalus or Saichania would be awesome indeed. Seeing some Sauropods like Salta- and Amargasaurus or Prosauropods like mentioned Plateosaurus would be nice as well.

Originally posted by 「Człowiek Rozporek」:
Gorgonopsid

i would say the same for these 3 the Gorgonops i would love to see it in game and ride it has large front teeth like a saber well not exact same but had big teath and was fast to from what i know there were ones that are as big as lions and smaller ones the one i want is lion sized i loved to have it since the Primeval tv serese.

see this link gose to a fan made dosier of it it https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/400054473543666576/3428FE397BFA4C85E7548C351491818714F40CFF/ looks cool
ThaneofThunder36 Nov 11, 2018 @ 2:50pm 
On the topic of movie monster freaks, someone should just make a giant godzilla that spawns at the center of each map, with that being your end boss. LOL
< >
Showing 1-15 of 159 comments
Per page: 1530 50