Arma 3
A3 - Armia Krajowa (Antistasi WWII)
Rimmy Sep 16, 2018 @ 5:12am
A list of bugs/issues we've encountered
Hey there, I've organised a big server w/ my stream community and we're loving this - we loved the modern version too, but the theme and lack of helicopters is making this our favourite. No more need for 20 of us to hang back just re-capping our outposts.

However, I've noted a number of problems/bugs that I'll bring up - your updating schedule is fast (and often dramatic, I'll say, each update usually changes things heavily) so hopefully you can address these.

To start, we've noticed that we only ever face King Tigers as the German tanks. This is rather annoying, as we'd love to fight some lighter armoured vehicles especially early on. I mean, the literal first hostile we met was a Tiger II, rolled up to a City Supplies mission. I'm unsure if this is related to the AI's new economy or the like, and we've yet to face Soviet tanks so I can't report on those - but of all the tanks we've seen (3) they have been Tiger IIs.

The Pumas we've found, hostile German armoured cars, have all been of the "Driveless" variant in Ironfront. I'm unsure of why Ironfront even has the option, but you can spawn vehicles with a gunner and commander but no driver and no driver seat - making these vehicles impossible to capture and for the AI to move. We had some limited and highly buggy success driving the from the commander position - in the end I just used Zeus to replace them when we captured them. I recommend replacing the driveless variants with the normal ones.

Trying to spawn an Infantry Squad equipped with Mortars causes the Y menu to bug out and not appear when you hit Y again. This requires a rejoin. Also, you cannot buy Inf Squads w/ Mortars but can buy Mortar Squads (the two man teams). You get the "can't move statics" message w/ Inf Squads.

A major issue is that we cannot get people onto the PvP teams without enabling Server Membership, making them a member and then getting them to join. We don't want to use Server Membership. I would highly, highly recommend an option to disable the limitations on the PvP roles or what areas the Membership restricts (like gun, distance and AI) for private servers like ours. For public servers I'm sure it works fine, but for us it is a massive hinderance and frustration. I tried to edit this in the scripts but I was unable to find the appropriate file to edit.

Something we just noticed is that the AI we put on Flak guns at the base don't target enemy aircraft even as they strafe the base. That may just be an Ironfront/AI issue however.

I accidentally used "Steal Static" on our own Flak 30 at base - unsure of what this actually did, as the Flak just disappeared. Is there somewhere it is stored, am I just not understanding this feature, or is it not supposed to work for the Flaks?

One major, major annoyance we all share is the garrison system. It's a nice way to try and defend our captured territory, but the delay upon spawning each soldier is agonizing, especially when trying to place a large garrison or multiple garrisons. I would highly recommend changing the system to one of picking a list of soldiers to add, and then paying/spawning for all of them at the end. So, hit Militiaman 3 times, Squad Leader once and then pay for all 4 at the end. Also, paying for statics at places other than the base would be nice too - I'm unsure if building a static in a base keeps it saved between server restarts, though I know it works at base.

Love the game, hope it continues to improve!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Shawdawg Feb 12, 2019 @ 9:41pm 
Rimmy, watched your videos and was curious how you got Zeus working on your let's play with your subscribers. Would have loved to be on it myself, but learned about it too late, and always work that day usually.
Rimmy Feb 13, 2019 @ 6:57pm 
we edited the mission and put zeus in manually.
Burnthecake May 31, 2020 @ 8:16pm 
Originally posted by Rimmy:
we edited the mission and put zeus in manually.
I imagine this is a shot in the dark as it is an old post, but i have been trying to get zeus working with armia krajowa. Is there any advice you have on setting it up, or are you able to share the edited mission?
Rimmy Jun 8, 2020 @ 5:16am 
unpack the PBO, put in a zeus module, repack, put on your server and play. However, even easier is to just use the ACE function that lets you spawn a zeus as admin midmission. It's under the ACE addon settings.
Burnthecake Jun 8, 2020 @ 12:30pm 
Thanks so much man!
LeeZ Feb 1, 2021 @ 1:18pm 
unpack the PBO, put in a zeus module, repack, put on your server and play. However, even easier is to just use the ACE function that lets you spawn a zeus as admin midmission. It's under the ACE addon settings.

How can I get Zeus working in cave man terms? I dont know what a PBO is but im pressing shift+y and I dont get Zeus controls like I normally would on any of the dozens of antistasi ive played.
arteon26 Mar 25, 2021 @ 11:00am 
I have a problem when I am in Senario and try to use the mod, it doesn’t load or play.
I’m a mac user btw.
Wiktor2807 Oct 12, 2021 @ 4:40pm 
Originally posted by arteon26:
I have a problem when I am in Senario and try to use the mod, it doesn’t load or play.
I’m a mac user btw.
theres and easy fix... dump yopur mac
Barbolani  [developer] Oct 18, 2021 @ 5:35pm 
Thanks for the feedback!
Rimmy Oct 18, 2021 @ 5:53pm 
bro this was three years ago. how you doing?
CrypticCrowd613 Dec 12, 2021 @ 2:22pm 
just me that cant use any other mods?
Originally posted by LeeZ:

How can I get Zeus working in cave man terms? I dont know what a PBO is but im pressing shift+y and I dont get Zeus controls like I normally would on any of the dozens of antistasi ive played.
Ace doesn't work anymore any ideas
CR-C Cozza Jul 28, 2023 @ 2:02pm 
hi rmmy do u know what the misson name is for a dedicated sever as we cant find it
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50