Killing Floor

Killing Floor

WeaponsWorkShop
Mutator not showing in the Mutators list
HELP pls :( ...i subbed,downloaded,but still not appearing in the Mutators list,game several times restarted,unsubbed and resubbed...and STILL NOTHING :((
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
BadKarMa  [developer] Nov 1, 2013 @ 2:07pm 
Nice to see, somebody actually uses the discussionboard.

Sometimes the workshop is bugged. I have some workshopitems aswell, that I can't get installed. However I'll try to help you.

The most common problem I have found is that the Steam Workshop has a limit for subscriptions. You can subscribe more, but they won't be updated.
How many items do you have subscribed? Go to the workshop and click "subscribed items" on the right. Above the list of subscribed items there is a number of entries.
Make sure that you never have more than 50 items subscribed at once. Unsubscribing items doesn't delete them, so you can safely unsubscribe older weapons that probably won't have any updates soon.

If you already have less than 50 subscriptions and unsubscribing/resubscribing doesn't work, check your Steam\SteamApps\common\KillingFloor\System folder for the following files:
WeaponsWorkShopMutator.u
WeaponsWorkShopMutator.ucl
WeaponsWorkShopMutatorLITE.u
WeaponsWorkShopMutatorLITE.ucl
WeaponsWorkShopMutatorWIP.u
WeaponsWorkShopMutatorWIP.ucl
Are they missing?
Im subscribed only to 2 items ( the WeaponsWorkShop mutator and a compatible weapon mutator for it.)
I even tried deleting the whole game folder and deleting local content through steam too,and then reinstalling.

Oh...yep,they are missing..but Steam showed me that they had been downloaded o.O lol
Last edited by Nico_3015084127357930; Nov 1, 2013 @ 2:36pm
BadKarMa  [developer] Nov 1, 2013 @ 2:45pm 
When you go to the folder Steam\SteamApps\common\KillingFloor\ do you have 2 files with the name TempArchive* ?
BadKarMa  [developer] Nov 1, 2013 @ 2:57pm 
If so, try the following
1.) unsubscribe the mutator
2.) quit steam
3.) delete those two files
4.) restart steam
5.) subscribe mutator and wait for the download to be complete
6.) start Killing Floor and stay in the main menu for a minute or two

It seems, the workshop has some problems today (it often has on fridays and saturdays), but I hope, you'll get the mutator.
no,no files with the name "TempArchive".
BadKarMa  [developer] Nov 1, 2013 @ 3:16pm 
Then it didn't even start downloading. I suspect it's a problem with the steam workshop today, since the workshop pages are regularly down in the last hours. I don't exactly know how to deal with that, sorry. Without any of those files, it is also far out of my hands. It SHOULD work, once the workshop works fine.

However you could still download my mutator manually. The link is given in the description.
BadKarMa  [developer] Nov 1, 2013 @ 3:19pm 
To do so, download the zip from the link at the bottom of the description ("non-steam download") and unpack all files into the KillingFloor/System folder. It should be the 6 files mentioned in my first post.
Thanks,now it works! :)
MoMoVHS Apr 11, 2015 @ 4:51am 
i have been having issues, i been trying to download Weapons,Skins even maps... i have about 39 entites. i got this so i could play with items but i cant see them in the mutators i dont know what to do i kinda need help... please.
BadKarMa  [developer] Apr 11, 2015 @ 5:52am 
@Silly Pyro
Did the mutator download correctly? Check your
Steam\SteamApps\common\KillingFloor\System
folder for the following files:
WeaponsWorkShopMutator.u
WeaponsWorkShopMutator.ucl
WeaponsWorkShopMutatorLITE.u
WeaponsWorkShopMutatorLITE.ucl
WeaponsWorkShopMutatorWIP.u
WeaponsWorkShopMutatorWIP.ucl
Are they missing?

You can still install the mutator manually. Here is a howto:
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/147258902/624075566984505685/
ÁngelCarrea2014 Dec 31, 2019 @ 10:35pm 
Hey I have all the archives you're talking about but when I enter the game I still don't see the mutator
ÁngelCarrea2014 Dec 31, 2019 @ 10:41pm 
Forget about it now it works you are my new god
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50