Last edited by ZoneKiller; Sep 8, 2018 @ 7:33am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Digital Sniff Sep 8, 2018 @ 8:44am 
Great thanks
Blade Runner Sep 17, 2018 @ 2:09am 
add video on how to add them
johny_c(Karma) Sep 17, 2018 @ 9:43am 
Sorry but i keep trying to calm them (i saw your video) nothing calm them. Solo mode.
ZoneKiller  [developer] Sep 17, 2018 @ 5:53pm 
did you set up your emotes, make sure your dino is away from you. start your wave when they start to run to you. (side step arrows) not all will be calm so watch out for ones that start to run towards you again. If the village was attacked by a dino they may need time alone before they can be calmed. (how do you know if they were attacked -- they wont calm down so RUN)
Fellemir Feb 7, 2019 @ 3:02am 
so far this looks awesome
Zenchi Mar 7, 2019 @ 6:49pm 
What map is this? One of my absolute fav mods man, keep up the awesome work!
PinkLuver Mar 29, 2019 @ 8:53am 
Would it be possible for it to be configured to use S+ dedicated storage intakes? And does this use vanilla storage only or can modded storage be recognised?
ImezRuez2 Apr 18, 2019 @ 5:11pm 
maybe next vid turn down game sounds it was impossible to hear anything you said when it was storming. This does look like a lot of fun.
NO LONGER IN USE Apr 25, 2019 @ 11:52am 
Originally posted by ZoneKiller:
did you set up your emotes, make sure your dino is away from you. start your wave when they start to run to you. (side step arrows) not all will be calm so watch out for ones that start to run towards you again. If the village was attacked by a dino they may need time alone before they can be calmed. (how do you know if they were attacked -- they wont calm down so RUN)
O̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶T̶e̶k̶ ̶R̶i̶f̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ Yeah, you should run if they refuse to calm down.
wolftitan117 Jul 3, 2019 @ 5:33pm 
im trying to figure out if they can ride dinos or not or mount turrets
ZoneKiller  [developer] Jul 3, 2019 @ 8:24pm 
No they don't at this point.
Zenchi Jul 4, 2019 @ 6:08am 
Originally posted by wolftitan117:
im trying to figure out if they can ride dinos or not or mount turrets
Geebus no, their dangerous enough as it is in the wild lol! Would be nice if they could do it once tamed though...
silver Sep 12, 2019 @ 5:44am 
Originally posted by ZoneKiller:

How do you set up your emotes? I really am very new to this and so far people have just attacked me and they ended up dead
123 Oct 26, 2019 @ 1:55pm 
only 7 foundations range from where they are started sems very small area when you consider the structures blocking respawn and quite slow gathering from them
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50