ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Human NPCs
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Morgan Smith Jul 21, 2018 @ 9:16am
Suggestions
Neutral or agressive INI setting. So people can choose to engage the npcs or not. have nearby NPCs swarm an aggressor.

Clothing and weapon changability. My survivors wanna play dressup.

Breeding....smaller humans when born.

spawnweight codes....

< >
Showing 1-15 of 327 comments
Roberto Turati Jul 21, 2018 @ 9:22am 
I agree with that. We should be able to decide if other human specimens have to be friendly or hostile, perhaps separating one subgroup from the others: this one is neutral, this other one attacks. Maybe we could do this with a tab code
Crowbar Jul 21, 2018 @ 3:14pm 
I agree with neutrality, if possible maybe even make it so some people are aggressive, some neutral and others passive?
Moisture Jul 21, 2018 @ 3:51pm 
Neutrality +1 and change the name perhaps? As for my server it would be nice if we could change "Person" to "Bandit" or something. +20 on breeding. In the end i guess we all just want them to act like players but that we control and can breed and such.
Morgan Smith Jul 21, 2018 @ 3:59pm 
You see I have Two servers one normal PVE and an Advanced Pve On our Classic server we want them passive unless attacked. On our advanced we have Primal Fear and everything wants to destroy you anyway hehe.
GerbilRex Jul 21, 2018 @ 6:25pm 
Yeah, it would be nice to be able to have some people who turned and ran, and others who just ignored you. Maybe based on armor tier that they have? Mounts and bases would be good, as well.
myrmaster12 Jul 21, 2018 @ 6:36pm 
would love to see them tame dinos and build prefab bases
Morgan Smith Jul 21, 2018 @ 8:12pm 
the problem with the bases IMO is that they litter the landscape a switch for nomadic vs villagers would be fine.
Papabearss Jul 22, 2018 @ 12:03am 
do you guys know the bushpeople mod....? maybe you can let them make bases :P
Suso Jul 22, 2018 @ 2:45am 
Let them to be tamed, to create npc wars, that would be the best thing
Roberto Turati Jul 22, 2018 @ 3:22am 
I have another suggestion: making them tameable! Even if in this case it wouldn't be Taming, but making them our slaves 🤣 But it would be cool: allies are always welcome on a harsh island like ARK, aren't they?
Cinnabar Jul 22, 2018 @ 5:41am 
Maybe you can get pregrant or imprangant an npc?
Morgan Smith Jul 22, 2018 @ 9:41am 
Originally posted by Roberto Turati:
I have another suggestion: making them tameable! Even if in this case it wouldn't be Taming, but making them our slaves 🤣 But it would be cool: allies are always welcome on a harsh island like ARK, aren't they?
They are tamable. buggy as hell right now but you can totaly tame them. Both KO and Immersive.
They are tamable. I am against them building as I saw what happened in the original mod this came from, They build crazy huge unrealistic crap. They are not breedable.
What I need are the correct name for the spawn overide:
DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag="CORRECT NAME HERE",OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=True,SpawnLimitPercentage=0.100000,SpawnWeightMultiplier=0.100000)
Fullmetal_Angyl Jul 22, 2018 @ 11:33am 
Torch clubbers. New name is probably needed, but while watching the 3rd video I saw stuff getting set on fire with fire arrows and at first I thought some of the humans were using torches. What about humans that carry torches and they just hit you with those for fire damage. Someone could also place them around the base to double as lighting.
Ranjira88 Jul 22, 2018 @ 11:58am 
i don't know if it's possible but give them the inventory like the player uses so we can choose their outfits and weapons.. that or maybe make some "skins" for humans ? also suggest Adding compatibility with mods that change the human model like Naturalism , Amazona so they also use them. just a few thoughts i had.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 327 comments
Per page: 1530 50