RimWorld

RimWorld

Jurassic Rimworld 1.1
Tea Jun 29, 2018 @ 7:11am
A plead
Dear Serpy, Creator of this great mod. Steam and partially the specific settings for Rimworld in its Communitysection do not allow people, not owning Rimworld on Steam, to neither comment nor download here. Since the mod is already availabe as a subscription download here, could you add a download link to the mods Ludeon forums page? It would be greatly appreciated.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Kc Jun 30, 2018 @ 10:55pm 
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=34463.0
Pretty sure this is the right one. It has a discord too
Serpy  [developer] Jul 1, 2018 @ 5:47am 
That link above has the discord invite at the very end, where you can find the manual download in one of the channels, but I really do need to make a thread in the Released section on Ludeon itself.
Tea Jul 1, 2018 @ 6:02am 
@Kcmichalson I knew that, but as @Serpy wrote and I in the meantime seen myself, the manual download link is in a discord channel.
What I would advice is maybe just updating the regular forum post in the meantime with something like "Hey folks there is a always updated download link on the discord too", since even though my name is fitting I spend more time than expected getting to this simple solution.
What I am trying to say is for someone not acquainted with discord and not having a steam version my first thoughts after reading through the forum page were like "So I can´t get this mod besides on steam since there is nothing here?", which would be counterintuitive for a creator wanting to share his work with as many as possible. Then dull folks like me would have an easier time accessing your nice work.
Serpy  [developer] Jul 1, 2018 @ 3:11pm 
Added the manual download to the description. I really should have updated my forum thread but hhhh Steam is very convenient for updating without needing to archive/upload/share. Sorry about that!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50