Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Toolpack
Diestraction Nov 20, 2019 @ 6:39am
The mod somehow works on 1.8.1 without problems
I turned on the mod on 1.8.1 without it being updated, it turns out that all mods that work for 1.7/1.7.1 work perfectly fine on 1.8/1.8.1 so....

STOP SPAMMING THE COMMENTS WITH UPDATE REQUESTS, THE MOD WORKS, TRY IT!!!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
I thought this was obvi?
Diestraction Nov 20, 2019 @ 12:38pm 
Originally posted by Gunraq the Trotskyite:
I thought this was obvi?
from what I saw in the comments of the mod itself, it isnt obvious to the majority
Pasta Linguine Nov 23, 2019 @ 9:15pm 
It works, but not for Kaiserreich.
Owl Nov 23, 2019 @ 10:37pm 
What people are saying is that it doesnt work with major overhaul mods or alternative history mods. So for mods like Kaiserreich and Fhurrereich which heavily modify the game, toolpack doesnt work. But for base game and mods like RT56, it works because it is still base game. You have to remember toolpack wasnt really made with Kaiserreich in mind, hence why there are only 4 ideologies in the polotics tab. So when people are saying it "doesn't work" they mean it doesn't work with the overhaul mod they are using. Yeah they should probably explain more, on what mod it doesnt work for, but also people should understand that if they are saying its "not working" then its obviously not working for them
nixlad Nov 23, 2019 @ 10:39pm 
It used to work with Kaiserreich. The update broke it.
Owl Nov 23, 2019 @ 10:43pm 
Originally posted by nixlad:
It used to work with Kaiserreich. The update broke it.
Before the update, Toolpack also didnt work with Fhurerreich, and its been that way since I beleive they introduced 1.7.1 . I dont know what it is about the update that makes it unusable, but hopefully this can be fixed, or some saint out there can make one specific to these big mods
Tyrone_ Nov 24, 2019 @ 4:08pm 
How? I keep enabling it in Ver 1.8.1 and it just disables it when I launch the game...
nixlad Nov 24, 2019 @ 4:10pm 
I have a third party mod manager that I used to change the load order. Still didnt work.
Owl Nov 25, 2019 @ 4:03pm 
Its a UI thing i think, there is something with the mod and game that doesnt make the ui appear
nixlad Nov 25, 2019 @ 4:13pm 
If you end up finding a work around, let me know. I can try messing around with the modfiles
nixlad Nov 25, 2019 @ 6:49pm 
Originally posted by Owl:
Its a UI thing i think, there is something with the mod and game that doesnt make the ui appear
RIP, I don't think he is gonna update it..
CrabHead Dec 1, 2019 @ 4:01am 
it doesn't work....
Diestraction Dec 3, 2019 @ 9:40am 
Originally posted by crabhEAD:
it doesn't work....
it does, it works for me, with 37 other mods, are you using a big overhaul mod like millenium dawn or kaiserreich?
dyrak Dec 19, 2019 @ 8:25am 
NOPE,THIS NOT WORK!
Diestraction Dec 21, 2019 @ 8:52am 
Originally posted by Арда пабедит!:
NOPE,THIS NOT WORK!
it does, I tried it out by myself without mods, then with 39 other mods and with all dlcs
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50