Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

More Diplomatic Outcomes - Arms Deliveries, Research Agreements and more
I've been looking for a mod that heavily alters the betrayal rate a diplomat would do when doing diplomacy with another faction.
Because every time I try to send one out, I get betrayed by them. They're never effective, And I basically need a mod that fixes this and makes it almost impossible/very very rare for them to do that.
Last edited by ♬♫~Joe Blaze~♫♬; Jun 27, 2018 @ 5:58pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
wolphyx  [developer] Jun 30, 2018 @ 9:03am 
The success of a diplomatic outcome depends on two factors: The gravitas of your diplomat and your relations with that faction.

Betrayal is just the name of three of the negative diplomatic outcomes. It is not possible to alter the calculation method of the success chance. But I found with a Gravitas of 200-300 and relations over 100, the chance for a successful outcome is over 50%. Don't send diplomats to factions with negative relations, as the success rate will be severely lower.

Generally, the diplomatic missions are supposed to be a lucky bag, you never know what you'll get.
Originally posted by wolphyx:
The success of a diplomatic outcome depends on two factors: The gravitas of your diplomat and your relations with that faction.

Betrayal is just the name of three of the negative diplomatic outcomes. It is not possible to alter the calculation method of the success chance. But I found with a Gravitas of 200-300 and relations over 100, the chance for a successful outcome is over 50%. Don't send diplomats to factions with negative relations, as the success rate will be severely lower.

Generally, the diplomatic missions are supposed to be a lucky bag, you never know what you'll get.

And yeah, I really want a mod that changes that.
Luong Ding Dong Jul 12, 2022 @ 11:47pm 
I too desire this
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50