Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Finlandia Focus Tree
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
finjeta  [developer] May 21, 2018 @ 8:44am
Bug reports
If you spot any bugs post them here. More details the better.

Known bugs:
There is a blank space where the name of the faction should be in the description of the "Nordic Union" focus.
The Research debuff from "Weak AT-Rifles" causes several thousand day AT research instead of just doubling the research time.
Last edited by finjeta; Mar 3, 2019 @ 8:04am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Norriskogen May 26, 2018 @ 12:10pm 
are you not supposed to egt war goals if a country refuse on demand
Vuen May 26, 2018 @ 8:08pm 
You misspelled 'though' in the mod description
finjeta  [developer] May 27, 2018 @ 2:11am 
@Jimmy Falcone
Would you expand upon you comment since you should get annex war goals agains't countries that refuse demands. Against what country did you not get war goals?
Norriskogen May 27, 2018 @ 7:12am 
nope i did not not even in descisons just said they refued thats it
finjeta  [developer] May 27, 2018 @ 7:25am 
@Jimmy Falcone
I meant, against what country were you supposed to get the wargoals.
Quite Enough Mail May 30, 2018 @ 10:17pm 
so, i went fascist without the focus tree and then justified on sweden, and several days before the justification finishes my games crashes.
finjeta  [developer] May 31, 2018 @ 4:51am 
@LEEEX

I have no idea why that would happen. There is nothing in this mod that would cause a crash while justifying against Sweden, or anyone actually. It could be that something else caused the crash since I could not replicate it.

Does the crash happen everytime or just once and if it keeps happening could you turn off the mod and reload your last save and see if the game keeps crashing.
finjeta  [developer] Jun 4, 2018 @ 9:40am 
The bug in Finland Forever focus that tells that "democracies can't justify against countries that havent generated any threath" is something that I'm aware and will be looking into fixing it I have a fix and will be releasing it soon it has been released.
Last edited by finjeta; Jun 8, 2018 @ 7:19am
Smorts Jun 17, 2018 @ 7:24am 
Not sure if this is a bug or something which slipped through by accident. When I go down the Monarchist tree, the non-aligned party still holds elections.
This causes for example Vladimir Kirillovits Romanov to later be replaced by Kyösti Kallio as leader later in the game. Just a heads up, ty! Awesome mod!

Edit: In this case I rushed the Romanov-tree early game. The election making Kallio leader popped up early 1937.
Last edited by Smorts; Jun 17, 2018 @ 7:27am
finjeta  [developer] Jun 17, 2018 @ 12:19pm 
@Schmetz that is a bug. I probably put some event flags wrong. Will be fixing that as soon as possible.

Edit. Fix is now live
Last edited by finjeta; Jun 17, 2018 @ 12:41pm
quax Jun 19, 2018 @ 10:19am 
Coming Strom focus can't be completed or bypassed if you have war economy
finjeta  [developer] Jun 19, 2018 @ 10:50am 
@Quax That was an interesting bug. Appereantly I forgot to put an "or" statement in the bypass command meaning you could only bypass it if you had both war economy and total mobilization going at the same time or in other words. Whoops.
I'll release the fix in about 15 hours after this comment is posted as I have to purge some unfinished code first and put some finishing touches to what's done already.
"Ghosty, LT of 2" Jul 15, 2018 @ 7:50pm 
all of the polical cabinet and military high command dont provide any bonuses. they are all just blank. the industrial cabinet works still
finjeta  [developer] Jul 15, 2018 @ 11:40pm 
@PatriarchQuickFingers
I'm atleast 99.9% sure that isn't caused by this mod as I haven't even touched that part.
I also wasn't able to replicate the problem. Did you have any other mods enabled?
If you didn't have any other mods could you copy the contents of the error log at C:\Users\*yourusername*\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV\logs\error.log
Here my Problem :/

(sweden) Infalid event finland.10
(Norway) infalid event finland.13
(soviet union) infalid event finland.15
(Estonia) infalid event finland.18
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50