RimWorld

RimWorld

[B18] Psychology
Jet Mar 13, 2018 @ 4:24pm
Mayoral Election Results?
Are you supposed to get a message when a mayor is chosen? because i get an election is happening notification every fall and it says everyone will make their choice once they know both candidates better, but I never find out who was chosen as mayor? The message on the bottom right just goes away after a week or so without any input
Last edited by Jet; Mar 13, 2018 @ 4:24pm
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Bepiss Mar 14, 2018 @ 5:37am 
Originally posted by Jet:
Are you supposed to get a message when a mayor is chosen? because i get an election is happening notification every fall and it says everyone will make their choice once they know both candidates better, but I never find out who was chosen as mayor? The message on the bottom right just goes away after a week or so without any input
same. Now the elections are starting but never finish.
also the end-table that gives bonuses to your beds are no longer movable. if you do that they just dissapear. Just try it. Also end-tables have the "Mayor Office" thing to it too. Like was this update even tested before?
All the mod is broken now, because for some reason dev HAD to do unnecessary update to it.
Thanks.
Last edited by Bepiss; Mar 14, 2018 @ 5:38am
Jet Mar 14, 2018 @ 5:07pm 
The author seems to have acknowledged the mayor office glitch. Please let him know in the comments about the non existing elections
OfHreyHairWaifu Mar 22, 2018 @ 2:17pm 
I had the same problem, but assumed it was due to my mods interference.
Jet Mar 22, 2018 @ 2:48pm 
had? did you fix it?
xetra11 Apr 15, 2018 @ 1:15am 
Nothing happening for election here as well? Is something happening here or is the mod being given up?
Any updates on the situation?
Magnus May 5, 2018 @ 7:17am 
Well even though i've only started using this mod yesterday, on an ongoing savegame, i got elections straight away by mid-fall with the "election event" taking place for 7 days, but ending up with an elected mayor Pop-up announcement.
i got the first election event when installing the mod to a ongoing game.
But there were no candidates or elections ever and never heard of the elections again for 2 ingame years now.

Garr Incorporated May 23, 2018 @ 9:15am 
Mayor still isn't working?
LemonMonstare May 30, 2018 @ 1:42pm 
Has anyone figured this out? I get elections, candidates, but they never make a voting place? The election status just goes away and a mayor is not selected, no message in the top left either.
Raksha Jul 17, 2018 @ 2:17pm 
election not working for me either :(
Jet Jul 17, 2018 @ 3:02pm 
Yup. months later IRL and years later in game still no fix
dninemfive Aug 8, 2018 @ 8:08am 
I had these problems on one save and I think I found a fix: make sure your pawn schedules overlap. On the save I had a problem with, I had a day and a night shift each 12 hours apart from the other, and I think what happened is that not enough pawns got to know each candidate enough to vote. There's a hint in the election popup iirc which says the pawns have to know all the candidates, and my schedule was preventing them from getting to know everyone. Switching to a system where the night shift overlapped the day shift for 3-4 hours fixed it.
Showbiz Nov 24, 2019 @ 2:33am 
Thanks dnimenfive!
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50