ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

The Tombstone (Inventory recovery after death)
No tombstone when you die in Aberration, lost everything
Since you can't build in The Grave of the Lost (deep down in Aberration where Rock Drakes spawn), the Tombstone won't appear when you die.

We lost Rock Drake eggs and gear a few times now because of that. Going to remove the mod until there is a fix for this.

If you want my opinion I would disable the Tombstone in the Grave of the Lost zone. Pure and simple but effective.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Windwalker82 May 16, 2019 @ 6:26am 
That's annoying... What if you turned building in caves on? If un-official ofcourse...

Also, do you maybe happen to know if you get your gear back if you die in a Boss Arena?
Nezzark Dec 8, 2019 @ 5:06am 
Did Rockwell arena last night. My mate got his gear back when he spawned at his bed. I was not so lucky and lost everything.
Windwalker82 Dec 8, 2019 @ 6:18am 
Originally posted by Nezzark:
Did Rockwell arena last night. My mate got his gear back when he spawned at his bed. I was not so lucky and lost everything.

After more testing myself, it seems that the last person to die in an Arena does lose their stuff.

Possibly because, since combat is over, the arena is "wiped" (you also lose your dinos after all) and that includes the normally dropped tombstone.
Nezzark Dec 9, 2019 @ 6:04pm 
That makes sense and I can accept that. It just came to me as a surprise. I got so used to carrying everything I would ever need in my inventory, including gathering items and other armor sets. Lesson learned. Take only what I need for raid bosses.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50