Dota 2
Tempest - Crown of the Sea
Pickle Apr 14, 2014 @ 9:01pm
Get VALVE's attention to this set
Hello folks,

We know this set has been around for a long time, we also know this set is really beautiful and probably one of the best sets for naga. Rightly so, this has recieved around 2k ratings, which is a lot.

I have no idea why valve is not showing interest in adding this set to the game. So i would like you guys to comment on this and somehow help bring valve's attention towards this set.

I would love to own this set, or atleast this beautiful crown. Pls comment/post your thoughts and what can be done to draw valve to this.

< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
76561198129909313 Aug 11, 2014 @ 8:54pm 
yeah valve should add this set. its better than previous sets.
THIS CROWN IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Lynxie Aug 14, 2014 @ 2:22pm 
Best set I ever saw on naga even in workshop.
Hope this set will be added so I can buy it.Great work,dude.
Pickle Aug 20, 2014 @ 7:38pm 
Finally ! thank you guys. Keep the posts coming :)
DIGOY Oct 16, 2014 @ 9:54am 
i think that the weapon still needs a bit of work tho
Pixie Nov 4, 2014 @ 1:48am 
maybe its to good and doesn't obey the rules, like its tail animations cant work in game maybe?
Have we actually seen this set in a utube video, like most of the other sets have videos

Last edited by Pixie; Nov 4, 2014 @ 1:48am
Pickle Nov 4, 2014 @ 5:43pm 
I spoke with the creator and he/she did not express any such concerns as the reason for valve not considering this set.
Originally posted by Pickle ((►_◄))♫:
I spoke with the creator and he/she did not express any such concerns as the reason for valve not considering this set.
even so, naga siren fans like myself really wanted this set...
well probly im just selfish, but 2 previous myth sets for ice3 and RTZ maybe good, but this set is awesome.
Pickle Nov 4, 2014 @ 11:50pm 
Originally posted by Y N S K I P:
Originally posted by Pickle ((►_◄))♫:
even so, naga siren fans like myself really wanted this set...
well probly im just selfish, but 2 previous myth sets for ice3 and RTZ maybe good, but this set is awesome.

yes, thats is why i want this set..
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50