Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

30 ratings
Greater Possibilities: Anti-Anti-Fun Mod II
 
Rate  
Favorite
Favorited
Unfavorite
File Size
Posted
Updated
0.038 MB
Jun 14, 2017 @ 6:01pm
Aug 23, 2017 @ 7:50pm
2 Change Notes ( view )
You need DLC to use this item.

Subscribe to download
Greater Possibilities: Anti-Anti-Fun Mod II

Subscribed
Unsubscribe
Description
Changelog

unbeknownst to most people apparently including paradox themselves they also added art for the following tanks
Germany
Jagdpanzer I
Wespe
Grille
Stug III
Grille
Jagdpanzer IV
Hummel
Ostwind
Panzerjaeger Tiger(P)
JagdTiger
JagdPanther

Czechoslovakia
can now do Czech industry and Czecho-slovak industry
Hungary
Austria-Hungary Route
Austria
Taking Austria by force gives you cores not claims
fixed a bug that resulted in Austria getting the wargoal against themselves
Czech Focus (also removed unproffessional code comment)
Chance for Czechoslovakian AI to accept annexation is now 60% chance for puppet is now 30% and refusal is now 10%
Annexing Czechoslovakia now gives you cores on Czechoslovakia
Romania Focus (removed unproffessional event code comment)
Claiming Translvania gives you cores instead of claims
Romanian AI now has a 40/60 chance of giving you translvania, if you have more than 60% of their army you get a higher chance
Claim focuses
All claim focuses (except reclaim the empire) are now cores of Austria-Hungary
All claim focuses (except reclaim the empire) now also give you war goals against the countries that hold them
Fascist Route
Changed the reaffirm terrotorial claims focus to add cores not claims
Romanion focus goes to same event so no need for change (but you do get cores on translvanian land)
Industry
changed the mutually exclusive civilan or domestic arms industry focuses to allow both to be done

Yugoslavia
Greater Yugoslavia is no longer mutually exclusive with concessions with macedonians (as there was no reason why you couldnt do both)
You can now develop both military and civilan industry
changed the rail network focuses to not be mutually exclusive with each other
changed the local and central management to be mutually exclusive
You can now expand both shipyards

Update Now works on 1.4.2
< >
30 Comments
ScootaCross Mar 7 @ 3:01am 
INDEED I AM
Telapicus  [author] Mar 6 @ 6:01pm 
I've been working on a large patch/new mod Called Anti-Anti Fun Mod Redux it combines AAF 1&2 together along with changes to the new focus trees its a from the ground up redo of aaf and includes far more effort than what i've done previously hope you're all excited
Telapicus  [author] Feb 28 @ 9:01pm 
@ScootaCross, yeah i was waiting for the new dlc might take a while to update this and mod 1 and change the new focus trees if they need it
ScootaCross Feb 28 @ 8:42pm 
Gonna need an update with how the AI has been changed in 1.6
Halfsuperset Jun 12, 2018 @ 12:20pm 
Yeah, because it's changing some of the the content from that dlc
OgMax420 Jun 12, 2018 @ 11:09am 
Does this really need dlc?
Pyromaniac May 21, 2018 @ 4:44pm 
The mod is still working
✠ Cruzado ✠ Apr 13, 2018 @ 6:34pm 
Is this mod working with 1.5.2??
TheAhn1995 Dec 9, 2017 @ 2:40pm 
just a question on my part. yugoslavia has a focus in the political section that is national unity or .25 base political power. im alright with this. what im kind of scratching my head on is the choice between crush the ustasha and the release as puppet focus for croatia. i understand what these mean, but why does it take a percentage on the focus path? it just seems to me it would make more sense to either make the crush focus take away .25 political power or have the other focus give 25% more political power.

may just be me being picky but its something i find nags at me that i have to think about it due to ocd. i do apologize if im complaining too much it just seems bothersome. cause who really is going to take the release the puppet focus?