STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

Explore the possibilities!
Find and install your favorite KOTOR II mods! Simply locate your desired mod, select "subscribe" and launch your newly modded KOTOR II game.
Learn More
SnuglyWolf May 29, 2023 @ 10:39pm
Need help with Save Edit!!
Hello, I'm currently replaying Kotor 2 with the restored content mod right now, I'm on nar shadaa and I apparently got stuck I guess in a loop of the Red Eclipse. I have made it through the jekk jekk tar and everything. I go to do the transponder ID switch, cutscene plays, then I'm getting another cutscene of the Zhug family in the cantina talking about Visquis betraying everyone. Then my party is in front of the ebon hawk and everytime I enter, it treats it like a battle phase, none of the other party is there, I can't access the galaxy map, nothing. I have google'd around and downloaded the save editor 3.37a and changed some of the global numerics that i found in another disscussion somewhere, those did not help my fix. Is their anyone that might be able to help with what I need to change?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
magdragonslayer Jul 21, 2023 @ 7:10pm 
i had same problem. i went to deadly stream.com and ended up down loading a new pathway mod ran it and it worked for me.

https://deadlystream.com/files/file/672-kotor-pathfinder/

Last edited by magdragonslayer; Jul 21, 2023 @ 7:16pm
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50