STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™

Explore the possibilities!
Find and install your favorite KOTOR II mods! Simply locate your desired mod, select "subscribe" and launch your newly modded KOTOR II game.
Learn More
Rhysins Jul 19, 2023 @ 1:04pm
PartySwap Mod on Steam Plans?
So I have been looking for any mods that could possible ave the option of including both Handmaiden and Disciple in your party regardess of whether you play as a female or male Exile.

I have looked on here and saw online that there is one such mod by the name of PartySwap, and it seems that this mod can be installed manually and there are ways to integrate it into Steam Workshop directory stuff.

However this makes me wonder... has the creators or the new people who run it (since July 2023 I believe new people are managing it) attempted to add it to the Steam Workshop and make the process to include it easier?

If not, does anyone know if there are plans on their end for including it here or anything along those lines?

I ask as I attempted to install the mod manually through their directions, but it sadly didn't fully work even after testing it out later on despite following their guide to a T.