Vagante

Vagante

User-generated Vagante Content
Subscribe to and play user-created Vagante levels and mods!
St_Winter Jul 14, 2019 @ 11:24am
How do I launch custom maps?
I've tried F9 but nothing works. I played a few when the workshop first opened up with custom maps but now i cannot get it to work right.

thank you.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Accessing Vagante's Level Editor is only accessible through the Single Player lobby, after selecting a class and background, and then pressing the F9 key. From here, you can either edit or play any level that is in your list, including Workshop levels.

If you'd like to play a currently-subscribed Workshop Level or one of your own with Online Multiplayer, select the Multiplayer option, and enable the 'Custom Level' button, which will prompt you to select the level to host. Doing so will create an Online Multiplayer Lobby and will open slots for other players to join. When the players have all gathered and selected their characters, enter the cave entrance as normal, and you should be playing the Custom Level.
St_Winter Jul 14, 2019 @ 1:07pm 
Originally posted by Velvette:
Accessing Vagante's Level Editor is only accessible through the Single Player lobby, after selecting a class and background, and then pressing the F9 key. From here, you can either edit or play any level that is in your list, including Workshop levels.

If you'd like to play a currently-subscribed Workshop Level or one of your own with Online Multiplayer, select the Multiplayer option, and enable the 'Custom Level' button, which will prompt you to select the level to host. Doing so will create an Online Multiplayer Lobby and will open slots for other players to join. When the players have all gathered and selected their characters, enter the cave entrance as normal, and you should be playing the Custom Level.

Yeah, me and my sis played an online custom map a while back. today, i was trying to do a solo one in single player mode, but pressing f9 wasn't doing anything.
To my knowledge, the F9 key is the definitive key for the Level Editor menu, and cannot be rebound. If the key isn't launching the Level Editor, then this could be a problem with your Keyboard. If you have an FN key on your keyboard, try holding FN+F9 to see if it launches; with older hardware or keyboards, certain combinations must be held.

Of course, this isn't a guaranteed solution. If this doesn't work, I'll direct some other users from the Vagante: Official Unofficial Discord to this post to see if they can find any better answers than my own, since I've never had a problem like this before.
St_Winter Jul 15, 2019 @ 3:00pm 
Originally posted by Velvette:
To my knowledge, the F9 key is the definitive key for the Level Editor menu, and cannot be rebound. If the key isn't launching the Level Editor, then this could be a problem with your Keyboard. If you have an FN key on your keyboard, try holding FN+F9 to see if it launches; with older hardware or keyboards, certain combinations must be held.

Of course, this isn't a guaranteed solution. If this doesn't work, I'll direct some other users from the Vagante: Official Unofficial Discord to this post to see if they can find any better answers than my own, since I've never had a problem like this before.

Thank you. No, I have no additional functions. Used F9 before to access the custom levels. Not really sure what the issue is. I haven't verified cache files yet or reinstall the game. Probably will be my next step.
claiminglight Sep 3, 2019 @ 7:22pm 
I'm in the same boat. I've got two subscribed workshop levels and the F9 menu has an empty list.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50