Recent reviews by Reality

Fun for a little while, tons of potential but unfortunately the abandonment of the devs leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I don't plan on returning to this game until many of the bugs are fixed and the game receives significant content updates.
Posted February 29, 2020.
2,501.8 hrs on record (2,156.1 hrs at review time)
One of the best games on PC. Its infinite expandability through mods and community-driven content gives the game hundreds of times more potential than other militaristic shooters. This game is a purchase that you will not regret.
Posted June 30, 2019.
Reading other reviews, I'm glad I'm not feeling the way I am by myself.
Seeing that this game came from the developers of one of my favorite "upgrade" games, Jalopy, I decided to purchase it expecting a revamped version of that game. This was anything but.

This game is Jalopy without everything that made it enjoyable to play. It feels like they just watered down the whole game with a seemingly endless amount of dialogue, and then decided "yeah, that's all that players want", so they added some more. It's not a comparable experience to Jalopy in any sense, and I wouldn't recommend buying it if that's why you were planning to.
Posted June 6, 2019.

A developer has responded on Jun 7, 2019 @ 7:39am (view response)
4,946.1 hrs on record (3,953.1 hrs at review time)
good time
Posted May 31, 2015. Last edited November 5, 2020.