STEAM GROUP
CS:GO Case Simulator ConVars.com
STEAM GROUP
CS:GO Case Simulator ConVars.com
113
IN-GAME
947
ONLINE
Founded
May 30, 2014
Language
English
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Orel Aug 27, 2017 @ 5:20am
[EN] Suggestions / Bug reports
If you have any suggestions or want to report a bug, please, feel free to write here.

Speak only in English in this thread.
Last edited by Orel; Dec 16, 2018 @ 12:51am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
Save to Leave May 8, 2018 @ 8:03pm 
thus grous still active?
Save to Leave May 8, 2018 @ 8:03pm 
*this
Orel May 9, 2018 @ 2:46am 
Originally posted by Silve'rSh ★Seller★:
thus grous still active?
Yes
[FR] Seluj78 May 9, 2018 @ 5:11am 
Hi there ! Just letting you know that many things are broken, one of them being the stat uploader when using the case opener. If you leave the page or reload, you profile stats aren't updated
Orel May 9, 2018 @ 9:09am 
Originally posted by FR Seluj78:
Hi there ! Just letting you know that many things are broken, one of them being the stat uploader when using the case opener. If you leave the page or reload, you profile stats aren't updated
This feature is disabled until whole case opener will be rewritten from scratch.
Save to Leave May 9, 2018 @ 9:15am 
hope this will fixed as soon as possible :(
Save to Leave May 9, 2018 @ 9:15am 
i love this site :)
Trapton Jun 2, 2018 @ 5:31pm 
Hello,

I have the problem with some games that I can not add them.
I import the sharecode and will be redirected to the main page.
These are some games, so not an isolated case.

Since I have many games in the CSGODemomanager, it's a couple of older games, but also completely new ones.

An example from 11.02.2018:

CSGO-pSQhZ-huYSr-SkGdx-PKdTt-fXnMC
Orel Jun 4, 2018 @ 12:57am 
Originally posted by Trapton:
Hello,

I have the problem with some games that I can not add them.
I import the sharecode and will be redirected to the main page.
These are some games, so not an isolated case.

Since I have many games in the CSGODemomanager, it's a couple of older games, but also completely new ones.

An example from 11.02.2018:

CSGO-pSQhZ-huYSr-SkGdx-PKdTt-fXnMC
I'll try to fix this asap, thanks for report.
Trapton Jun 4, 2018 @ 1:38am 
No problem mate, thanks for sharing your service.
If you need more examples, add me.
I have 10 - 20 games.
Orel Jun 4, 2018 @ 2:28am 
Originally posted by Trapton:
No problem mate, thanks for sharing your service.
If you need more examples, add me.
I have 10 - 20 games.
I think I have just fixed it. Please, check it with other sharecodes and let me know if it works.
Trapton Jun 4, 2018 @ 2:55am 
Thanks, it works perfectly now.
I have another problem with old maps, like Italy, Aztec etc.
You can import these with the sharecode, but the games do not appear in the match history.
I like statistics, is it possible to add them to the list?

I have games on:


cs_assault
cs_italy
cs_militia
de_aztec
de_lite
de_trill
de_vertigo
Orel Jun 4, 2018 @ 2:57am 
Originally posted by Trapton:
Thanks, it works perfectly now.
I have another problem with old maps, like Italy, Aztec etc.
You can import these with the sharecode, but the games do not appear in the match history.
I like statistics, is it possible to add them to the list?

I have games on:


cs_assault
cs_italy
cs_militia
de_aztec
de_lite
de_trill
de_vertigo
Yes, this is exactly what I'm fixing righT now. Thanks. Will be fixed soon.
Trapton Jun 4, 2018 @ 3:00am 
Nice, thanks mate.

Is it somehow possible to import the games from the matchhistory?
Do you get the sharecodes of the old games out somehow?

Edit: And a total overview of Bans on Maps (entire period) would also be very brilliant.
Last edited by Trapton; Jun 4, 2018 @ 3:04am
Orel Jun 4, 2018 @ 3:40am 
Originally posted by Trapton:
Nice, thanks mate.
Fixed uploading sharecode for next maps:
cs_assault
cs_italy
cs_militia
de_aztec
de_lite
de_thrill
de_vertigo

I found that there were attempts to upload some matches at 28 may with these maps. Players had been not added as tracked, but now it's fixed and matches were reuploaded.

Anyway, other old maps could not be loaded, but I can track sharecodes with same problem once they are added on site. So it will be very helpful if someone would add any match with other old maps. Thanks



Originally posted by Trapton:
And a total overview of Bans on Maps (entire period) would also be very brilliant.
can you tell me about it a bit more? Isn't chart above list of matches the same?

Originally posted by Trapton:
Is it somehow possible to import the games from the matchhistory?
Curretly now, no. At least I didn't find the way to do it.
Last edited by Orel; Jun 4, 2018 @ 3:53am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
Per page: 15 30 50