Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
Trade Offer + Item Deletion Before Accepting Offer = Infinite Notification
One of my friends sent me a trade offer for an item on CS:GO. They deleted that item from their inventory before I could accept the offer and claim the item. Now, I have a lasting notification of that trade on the top bar of the steam window. The little green square at the top right corner of the window that tells you how many unread notifications/messages you have is constantly there, even after I've clicked on it and reviewed the pending offer of the item that I could not recover due to deletion.

How the hell do I get rid of this ♥♥♥♥... I have a permanent green message notification on my Steam window, and the original offer of the item that got deleted is permanently stuck in my "Incoming Offers" inbox.
< >
Показване на 1-14 от 14 коментара
i think connect support
But I also think after some time it will fix it self
Yeah it goes away after some time, Idk when but takes a while
I had a notification like that last for about 4 days. It's finally gone today.

It'll be gone before steam support contacts you back... :\
Последно редактиран от Major Ahole; 13 апр. 2014 в 13:20
It's been exactly 11 days.
i have the same issue WTF VOLVO, wait this is steam
Първоначално публикувано от Vx:
i have the same issue WTF VOLVO, wait this is steam
Steam IS made by valve, so...
Same here, rly annoying and confusing :/
Let someone send you another offer and decline it then.
I tried that as well when this happened to me a while back, didn't solve the problem.

The notification will go away on its own. It's takes a week or two, and there's nothing you can do about it unfortunately. But it will go away eventually.
I've had mine for about 4 months, and it hasn't gone away. >_< I tried to submit a report but I have to "Select a product" it was a steam summer sale card. >_>
If you don't have many games installed you could always reinstall Steam. You can even back up your games prior to doing this if you wish. It may fix the issue.
Първоначално публикувано от Goldor:
I've had mine for about 4 months, and it hasn't gone away. >_< I tried to submit a report but I have to "Select a product" it was a steam summer sale card. >_>
That should work.
Първоначално публикувано от Spinbot:
If you don't have many games installed you could always reinstall Steam. You can even back up your games prior to doing this if you wish. It may fix the issue.

Problem is, I DO have a-lot of games installed 62 infact. XD

Първоначално публикувано от Nephron:
Първоначално публикувано от Goldor:
That should work.

I'll give it a shot.
Ask someone to send a different offer and accept/decline it. It'll go away after.
< >
Показване на 1-14 от 14 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam Community > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 13 апр. 2014 в 0:29
Публикации: 14