darkly77 Oct 22, 2019 @ 1:11pm
Website Error: home.css used on product pages
It looks like the homepage stylesheet (home.css) is being used on product pages.

This makes reviews have a large font size and get cut off after 210px.
For users wanting an immediate fix:

Fix with a screenshot is here:
https://imgur.com/a/RVxxzk9
Last edited by darkly77; Oct 22, 2019 @ 1:14pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
cSg|mc-Hotsauce Oct 22, 2019 @ 1:15pm 
I thought that was an Augmented Steam issue.

:qr:
wuddih Oct 22, 2019 @ 2:07pm 
1. you have to repeat your "fix" on every page load. repetitive sisyphus tasks are never fixes.
2. not a Steam issue or website error.
2.1. Augmented Steam extension issue and already known and will be fixed in the next update.
Originally posted by wuddih:
1. you have to repeat your "fix" on every page load. repetitive sisyphus tasks are never fixes.
2. not a Steam issue or website error.
2.1. Augmented Steam extension issue and already known and will be fixed in the next update.
You can edit the file and save it locally using overrides in chrome. This means you do not need to repeat it for every page. You can completely change an entire website doing this.
Last edited by The HopelessGamer™; Oct 22, 2019 @ 6:19pm
Joe Cool Oct 25, 2019 @ 12:33pm 
Or you could use something like the Stylus extension.

But yeah the reviews look very broken now.
Joe Cool Oct 29, 2019 @ 1:26pm 
Looks like it's fixed now :steamhappy:
darkly77 Oct 30, 2019 @ 11:44am 
Thanks for the feedback guys, especially @wuddih - yep, I was using Augmented Steam, i should have checked that 🤦‍♂️ Glad to hear its fixed now

If anyone wants to make permanent style changes, I can personally recommend the Chrome extension "User JavaScript and CSS". You'll need to know the basics of CSS though.

Joe Cool's suggestion Stylus is also good, and Stylebot is a great choice for beginners
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Oct 22, 2019 @ 1:11pm