Dota 2
Dota 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
The Gifted Dec 12, 2016 @ 7:12pm
Chat autoscroll to top
Need to scroll to bottom manully when everytime chat..wtf chat bug
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Samwise Gamgee Dec 12, 2016 @ 10:08pm 
Originally posted by Bonger Bob:
6.6 gig patch and people expect EVERYTHING to work as intended from the first moment, WTF is wrong with people.......

They need a better test team or make a beta (test client) for more than a day, How is that no one saw that coming? its team game u cant even use chat whell
The Gifted Dec 12, 2016 @ 10:29pm 
Originally posted by Bonger Bob:
Originally posted by Samwise Gamgee:
They need a better test team or make a beta (test client) for more than a day, How is that no one saw that coming? its team game u cant even use chat whell

No closed testing can equate to the level of data available with a live release. Had they left it up on a "test server" for say a month, all you would have had is a biased set of data from a very limited pool of people with their own agenda, which as far as testing goes, its worthless if not damaging.

And most pub games are heavily populated with people who don't give 2 ♥♥♥♥♥ about team work or team communication. No chat functions or chat wheel is going to impove those types.

no complain no improvement
not expect everything but always want a better game
wtf ppl cannot accept others judgement

The Gifted Dec 12, 2016 @ 10:31pm 
Originally posted by Samwise Gamgee:
Originally posted by Bonger Bob:
6.6 gig patch and people expect EVERYTHING to work as intended from the first moment, WTF is wrong with people.......

They need a better test team or make a beta (test client) for more than a day, How is that no one saw that coming? its team game u cant even use chat whell

mayb he like to play bot n solo game
they just need to react fast to solve this problem:-)
The Gifted Dec 12, 2016 @ 10:37pm 
Originally posted by Bonger Bob:
Originally posted by S҉U҉U҉U҉U҉P҉E҉R҉:
no complain no improvement
not expect everything but always want a better game
wtf ppl cannot accept others judgement

haters gonna hate.
you have been given an improved game.
no player is even close to qualified to give counsel on how to develop the game, let alone with how people offer up their "judgement" in this community.

i'm not saying i hate the game
but just please solve this chat bug as quick as possible
no player no game
such a pity feudalism player
Samwise Gamgee Dec 13, 2016 @ 2:35pm 
Originally posted by Bonger Bob:
Originally posted by Samwise Gamgee:
They need a better test team or make a beta (test client) for more than a day, How is that no one saw that coming? its team game u cant even use chat whell

No closed testing can equate to the level of data available with a live release. Had they left it up on a "test server" for say a month, all you would have had is a biased set of data from a very limited pool of people with their own agenda, which as far as testing goes, its worthless if not damaging.

And most pub games are heavily populated with people who don't give 2 ♥♥♥♥♥ about team work or team communication. No chat functions or chat wheel is going to impove those types.

i wasnt there for a month and fyi i was in a party of 5 and cant communicate or even hear them so was so hard to play.
The Gifted Dec 13, 2016 @ 6:27pm 
Anyway the chat problem had been solved already. Thks to the fast response of the valve but not only know to say why ur expect so much. A succesful company always know what should do 1st with no trash talk and excuses.
Samwise Gamgee Dec 14, 2016 @ 12:48pm 
Originally posted by S҉U҉U҉U҉U҉P҉E҉R҉:
Anyway the chat problem had been solved already. Thks to the fast response of the valve but not only know to say why ur expect so much. A succesful company always know what should do 1st with no trash talk and excuses.

Ofc they know, but its sad they put that date to release the patch and still we needed to w8 one more day to get some fix lol
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Dota 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Dec 12, 2016 @ 7:12pm
Posts: 7