ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Element Crafting Station
bestscreenname  [developer] Feb 7, 2017 @ 11:49am
Bug reports, issues and feedback.
Please post any bugs, issues or feedback that you have here with as much detail as possible. Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Comixfan Feb 20, 2017 @ 4:05am 
This mod was installed on the latest server I'm on yet it didn't auto sub/download when I went to join the server. I kept getting "Mod Version Mismatch - please ensure the server is running the latest versions of all mod content" when I tried to join that server.

Lucky I had the admin on friends list and they let me know about the mod. I had to manually subscribe to the mod before it let me join the server.

Thought it best to let you know in case there's an issue with workshop/Steam not auto-installing the mod when trying to join servers that use it.
U.B. Feb 25, 2017 @ 2:28am 
Thx for this mod ;)
But the Elements not Work with "Tek Rifle" !
All others, Rex Tek Saddle and Armor it wokrs ;)
Server Linux with Latest Version and S.R.S - Rebalanced Stacks Mod.
bestscreenname  [developer] Feb 25, 2017 @ 10:08am 
I'm not able to reproduce that. This makes the vanilla element and I've tested it on all vanilla Tek items pre-release and again just a few minutes ago with no issues. The only thing I am unable to test is Linux but I highly doubt that's the issue and it's more likely due to: Either using another Element mod, using a Tek gear mod and trying to use vanilla element with them(which this mod uses) or most likely a stacking mod that remaps vanilla element.
Pestvogel Apr 1, 2017 @ 7:16am 
i recognized some issue since the new update (256). the ammount of element we get currently changed from 45 to 3.
i saw that i could change the materials that are needed for one element, but i couldnt figure out how to change the ammount of element we are getting out.
Last edited by Pestvogel; Apr 1, 2017 @ 7:21am
bestscreenname  [developer] Apr 1, 2017 @ 5:56pm 
They changed Element from spawning as a stack to one single Element in v256. I've just published an update to this mod that should fix it and correctly craft 30 instead of 3. Please update to the latest version.
BAMF May 6, 2017 @ 12:11pm 
Patch 257 changed engrams. The Game.ini code to change the engram level no longer works.
This code used to work, but now it does nothing:

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ElementCraftingStation_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=0,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

Any ideas?
bestscreenname  [developer] May 8, 2017 @ 6:40am 
No clue since they made some engram settings server side but also stated they were temp. The dev kit hasn't been update since the first week of April so there's nothing I can do on my end.
BAMF May 8, 2017 @ 3:45pm 
Bummer. What's strange is that it seems like it is just the engram level requirement that is not overriding properly because this crafting requirement override still works

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemStructure_ElementCraftingStation_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_C",BaseResourceRequirement=50.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Stone_C",BaseResourceRequirement=100.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Crystal_C",BaseResourceRequirement=50.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ElementCraftingStation_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=0,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)
Cosmos Jam Aug 17, 2017 @ 7:44pm 
Unable to learn the engram
NIL Jun 9, 2018 @ 9:43am 
I have a problem with the mod, when I start the game it loads me perfectly until it arrives at the mod i then the game closes
NIL Jun 9, 2018 @ 9:43am 
Can you help me please?
Zeeman Apr 11, 2019 @ 5:55am 
i can' open the element crafter. it shows -4/600 i gess its the inventory but it's powerd but i can not aces the inventory
jerryyang0708 Apr 2, 2022 @ 7:56am 
The station isnt working with the S+ autocrafter, can you update it a little bit to support the autocrafter?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50