Source Filmmaker

Grand Theft Auto V Michael Part 1
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
ArachnitCZ  [developer] Jan 10, 2017 @ 8:41pm
Bug Report
Report any bugs here please.

Known bugs:
  • VERY minor clipping.
  • Minor issues with the hands. (ValveBiped only)
  • Monstrous pose when spawned. (ValveBiped only)
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
die Jan 12, 2017 @ 5:27pm 
well you see, since my sfm is a ♥♥♥♥♥ it doesnt let me install some certain subscribed items without crashing so i asked my gf to install the model and give me the materials and models and i put em where you usually put the files at, and every model is a missing texture, i tried moving the materials file, that didnt do anything
ArachnitCZ  [developer] Jan 12, 2017 @ 5:35pm 
Originally posted by MisterBenison:
well you see, since my sfm is a ♥♥♥♥♥ it doesnt let me install some certain subscribed items without crashing so i asked my gf to install the model and give me the materials and models and i put em where you usually put the files at, and every model is a missing texture, i tried moving the materials file, that didnt do anything

That's not really a bug, so either way you should fix your SFM or try putting the "grandtheftauto5" folder in usermod/materials/models

If that won't work then I probably won't help you anymore.
Homem Bat Feb 16, 2017 @ 12:55pm 
you're a good kid, Franklin
YEAH Jan 20, 2018 @ 12:59pm 
hi. i need help. i can rig lower clothes but i cant rig upper like polo shirt etc.
I don't understand, I have the required items, am I doing something wrong or is the IK Rig just not working, I'm subscribed to it, but it doesn't work at all. Please, I need some advice for this, it's just a pain in the ass trying to pose the model without the rig.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50