ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Castles, Keeps, and Forts (Legacy) For new version go to Castles Keeps and Forts Remastered. This version still works
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
ExileAcid  [developer] May 19, 2017 @ 1:53am
Bug Reports (March)
Noticed something that slipped through testing? Post it here so it can be noted and fixed.

The previous bug reports thread has been archived, after 5 months of use the vast majority of bugs on the previous thread have been corrected. The recently posted and in progress reports on the previous thread have been noted onto a google spreadsheet which is worked on between mod updates :)
Last edited by ExileAcid; May 19, 2017 @ 1:59am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 389 comments
ExileAcid  [developer] May 19, 2017 @ 1:59am 
The previous bug reports thread has been archived, after 5 months of use the vast majority of bugs on the previous thread have been corrected. The recently posted and in progress reports on the previous thread have been noted onto a google spreadsheet which is worked on between mod updates :)
Falandir May 21, 2017 @ 2:46pm 
on one of my servers (Falandir's Crystal Isle) I can no longer place Keep items including Crafting stations. If i have the station already placed i cna make items there but cant place them. Foundations I placed before the last update are ok but if i pick any up I cannot place them back down. My other 3 servers are fine and everything seems to work but the one with the crystal Isles wont let me put stuff down but I could after the last Crystal Isle update and before this mod was updated. so I have no idea where the problem lies.
ExileAcid  [developer] May 21, 2017 @ 4:27pm 
@Falandir
Sounds like you have a mismatch issue, if you follow this guide on the server files it will fix the issue :)
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/764755314/133256689835079125/
Last edited by ExileAcid; May 21, 2017 @ 4:27pm
Noisette May 22, 2017 @ 11:38am 
Hello !

I'm playing on The Island and all mods are up-to-date.

Sometimes, when I try to replace a scaffold something (wall, foundation, it really doesn't matter) already on the ground/snapped with another keep part, I crash. It doesn't happen all the time, after crashing I try again and it can go just well. I am unsure what the problem is truly, but I thought I should let it known =).
Falandir May 22, 2017 @ 6:43pm 
Thanks That fixed the Issue.
caveman_c May 22, 2017 @ 8:06pm 
i use this mod on the island primitive plus.. i have had to remove it.. because it stops the map from loading..
caveman_c May 22, 2017 @ 8:07pm 
and just to be sure i started it on the center.. of course a private server through nitrado.. verifies that somehow castles and keeps is bugged out for me big time.. even without primitive plus..
Yalom68 May 22, 2017 @ 11:36pm 
You can't change the appearance of the "Porticullis gate (Lattice)", for instance to obsidian or hellfire. The option is there, but the texture doesn't change.
ExileAcid  [developer] May 23, 2017 @ 9:17am 
@Noisette
Wildcard will be fixing this in the core game files as the cause of this crash is in the game engine rather than the mod. In other words, the fix for this will be in one of the upcoming main game updates rather than a mod update :)

@caveman_c
Primitive Plus is a total conversion and does not allow the use of any mod to run along side it :)

@Yalom68
Thanks for letting me know, noted that down and it will be fixed in the next planned update :)
Noisette May 23, 2017 @ 5:21pm 
Thanks you for your answer =).

A new entry: the villager pillar, once placed, appear, is and is identified as the settler pillar.
Tragic Teo May 23, 2017 @ 6:05pm 
I know you already adressed this, but this is so anyone who has the problem of the game crashing when placing over a previous structure. Don't just simply replace items. Theres a high chance you will crash. Whether its Keep, Villager, Settler or Scaffolding. There is a chance you will get a low level fatal error and it will just crash everything.
Last edited by Tragic Teo; May 23, 2017 @ 6:05pm
Sevaver May 24, 2017 @ 9:19pm 
Windmill Issues.
  • Unable to connect Vertical or Horizontal drive shafts directly the the windmill.
  • Snap point for the windmill on the rounded walls is wrong.
  • Only junction box snapps to windmill directly.
Cucharon May 25, 2017 @ 10:33am 
Settle Foundation Triangle Left can't change wood type.
Dreaminway May 26, 2017 @ 11:03pm 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=933697881

The firepit can't be placed flush against back walls.
While I can remove the walls then place it so it can become flush, doing so removes the ability to access the fireplace's invintory because it's in a sense obstructed. Can this please be fixed as I hate having to sort out ways to hide the huge gap behind it.
Hazearil May 28, 2017 @ 12:24pm 
So the irrigation pipes snap to the fireplace with a rotisserie in it instead of the cooking pot, and then it doesn't actually fill up said cooking pot.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 389 comments
Per page: 1530 50