Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V

thecrazyscotsman's Omnibus Mod
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
thecrazyscotsman  [developer] Sep 6, 2014 @ 12:40pm
BUG REPORTING/TROUBLESHOOTING
Please report any bugs here so I can track and resolve them.

Troubleshooting
Please follow the steps on this page[forums.civfanatics.com]to troubleshoot. Additionally, please enable logging to provide more details on what problem you are having if you cannot fix it by following those steps.

Enabling logging
Open the config file located here: C:\Users\x\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5. Search for "ValidateGameDatabase " and "Enable the logging system" and set both to "1". Logs will be located at C:\Users\x\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs -- "Database" is one of the first logs you should check.

Known Issues

Fixed Issues
- Wealth and Research help text incorrectly shows as 25% of production instead of 40% --V7
- There is an issue with the descriptions of apothecary, hospital and medical lab. As described in info tips, apothecary gives +10% food, and hosptial/ML carry over 10% food after pop up. However, EUI pulls the actual variables those buildings affect, and it describes them as giving +10% food rather than 10% FoodKept (as it does with Aqueduct etc) --V7
- Tradition Finisher is not currently granting free Aqueducts if Cisterns have not yet been built --V7
- Cloning Facility tooltip does not make it clear that it is a national wonder requiring Genetics Labs --V7
- Smokehouse sometimes missing from the tech tree --V8
- Chivalry and Civil Service are not showing up correctly in Tech Tree, no prerequisites. --V9
- Tobacconist icon does not show up in tech tree --V11
- Paramilitary Commandos do not properly upgrade to PMCs --V11
Last edited by thecrazyscotsman; May 13, 2015 @ 6:55pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 60 comments
umar.farooq2 Sep 8, 2014 @ 6:58am 
Thansk for u nice mod, but i have i a bug, the icon for some of the building is missing? why?
thecrazyscotsman  [developer] Sep 8, 2014 @ 7:26am 
@umar.farooq2 - which buildings?
Last edited by thecrazyscotsman; Sep 8, 2014 @ 7:26am
umar.farooq2 Sep 8, 2014 @ 7:43am 
fx. potter, weaver etc. all those buildings which were available in ur other building mods.
thecrazyscotsman  [developer] Sep 8, 2014 @ 8:13am 
Do you have any other mods activated? If so, please try deactivating mods to isolate the issue. I'm not having any icon display issues on my end here...
umar.farooq2 Sep 8, 2014 @ 8:23am 
Thank u, it helped i just had to disable the Civ advanced v.0.1 mod
thecrazyscotsman  [developer] Sep 8, 2014 @ 9:07am 
Ok - it just sounds like there was a conflict :)
Treacle Miner Sep 14, 2014 @ 5:12pm 
It seems that completing the Tradition tree doesn't grant the free Aqueducts. It might be a conflict with Workable Mountains, in which Aqueducts grant +1 Food on Mountains?
godcyric Sep 14, 2014 @ 11:27pm 
This mod is not compatible with the *More luxury* mod, by Barathor. Not sure how you would fix that, as both mods add luxuries, but if you could do it, I will be eternaly grateful!( when both mod are active, this one's icon show as a red circle instead of the correct one)
thecrazyscotsman  [developer] Sep 15, 2014 @ 5:18am 
Originally posted by Treacle.Miner:
It seems that completing the Tradition tree doesn't grant the free Aqueducts. It might be a conflict with Workable Mountains, in which Aqueducts grant +1 Food on Mountains?

Hmm...it should certainly still provide free Aqueducts. Is Workable Mountains the only other mod you have activated?
thecrazyscotsman  [developer] Sep 15, 2014 @ 5:18am 
Originally posted by godcyric:
This mod is not compatible with the *More luxury* mod, by Barathor. Not sure how you would fix that, as both mods add luxuries, but if you could do it, I will be eternaly grateful!( when both mod are active, this one's icon show as a red circle instead of the correct one)

Yeah, I actually integrate some of his mod into mine which is why they are not currently compatible. I'm trying to think of ways to make them compatible though!
michael99999999 Sep 15, 2014 @ 3:06pm 
This mod also appears to be incompatible with the Slo Mo science mods. After I entered the Industrial era the tech tree vanished and I couldn't progress.
JeffFraser Sep 16, 2014 @ 2:29pm 
Couple of bugs I ran into while using just this mod (and enhanced user interface, which isn't really a mod so shouldn't conflict):

-Smokehouse seems to be missing, at least from the tech tree

-There is an issue with the descriptions of apothecary, hospital and medical lab. As described in info tips, apothecary gives +10% food, and hosptial/ML carry over 10% food after pop up. However, EUI pulls the actual variables those buildings affect, and it describes them as giving +10% food rather than 10% FoodKept (as it does with Aqueduct etc). Possibly a typo in variables or in tooltip description.

-I also encountered error where aqueduct was not granted on finishing Tradition, probably because I hadn't built Cisterns. However, there should really be another finisher for Tradition now since Aqueducts aren't the badass must-build structures they once were...
JeffFraser Sep 16, 2014 @ 3:09pm 
one last thing - In the CivFanatics thread you wrote Cloning Facility as dependent on Genetic Lab, but in the tooltip it is a standalone structure with no requisites
Treacle Miner Sep 16, 2014 @ 3:52pm 
Originally posted by thecrazyscotsman:
Originally posted by Treacle.Miner:

Hmm...it should certainly still provide free Aqueducts. Is Workable Mountains the only other mod you have activated?

No, there's quite a few others. Mostly the Colonialist Legacy mods (added Civilizations) and some small stuff like City Limits, Faster Aircraft Animation, Extra Ancient Units (Sapper + Marauder), etc... Nothing that looks like it would modify Aqueducts nor Social Policies. I'll poke around though, and see if anything stands out.
Treacle Miner Sep 16, 2014 @ 4:38pm 
Ah, I just saw the reply from @omniclast - my cities also did not have Cistern's built, so maybe that is why they didn't get the Aqueducts from Tradition?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 60 comments
Per page: 1530 50