Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Aichi Investigator
Zeugziumy Oct 28, 2015 @ 7:21pm
Paintabillity.
Since Valve are now accepting item improvements, could you guys make this item paintable? I know you've (one of the contributors) said that you guys would probably work on an Official version of it, but since Valve is now accepting item improvements, I think it could be a good time to modify the textures/materials to support paint.

Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Agreed. This is one of the best looking Medic miscs and I think there'd be lots more interest if it became paintable.
robo Mar 1, 2016 @ 6:55pm 
I would wear this all the time if it was paintable. The Business Casual is paintable so it would make sense.
IB Jul 9, 2017 @ 7:49am 
The tie would work well as a paintable part
Knivez Nov 21, 2017 @ 10:41pm 
I know this is old, but I really would love it if this were to be paintable. I saw a paintable model of it on the gmod workshop earlier today and it just reminded me of the many loadout possibilities there would be if you could just apply some paint.
Zeugziumy Nov 22, 2017 @ 4:04am 
Originally posted by Cheese:
I know this is old, but I really would love it if this were to be paintable. I saw a paintable model of it on the gmod workshop earlier today and it just reminded me of the many loadout possibilities there would be if you could just apply some paint.

Yea, it would b e pretty cool. I'm actually the guy who did that GMOD Workshop item. I got even a response from the creators saying that they are looking for a possibility to make this item paintable or something.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50