Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Battle Welder Kit
zulious 24/jun./2013 às 15:09
Stats
Let's see how many noobs think a misc gets stats!
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 22
Squilbus Mugilgus 24/jun./2013 às 15:15 
+20 sentry build speed
-20 sentry blast resistance
Kipperdoodad 24/jun./2013 às 16:23 
.____.
jaxgem 24/jun./2013 às 16:40 
Hey, the cozy camper could've been a misc but it has stats.
Bailey 24/jun./2013 às 19:00 
The cozy camper isnt a misc......its a secondary weapon
zulious 24/jun./2013 às 19:13 
Escrito originalmente por T.K.L. ToastLover946:
The cozy camper isnt a misc......its a secondary weapon

He's saying it could have been a misc.
re:tro 24/jun./2013 às 20:31 
Get this: the pip-boy is an engie misc, but it looks like another engie PDA. Thats what i always thought, so whenever i looked on the wiki for weapons, it wasnt in the engie slots. XD
Bum nut plus + 25/jun./2013 às 2:49 
new wrench. it builds a new sentry with 20 more health and 30 more damage. sentry cannot upgrade and has 1 minigun on it, the welder causes burn damage (bleed damage) and the welder cannot heal buildings
Cons:
None

Pros:
None

Details: ITS A MISC
Última edição por KuuEba-chan わふ!; 25/jun./2013 às 18:35
Remagamer 25/jun./2013 às 20:07 
If it DID become a weapon instead of a misc, where it belongs, these should be the stats.

The Battle Welder Kit
Level 99 Wrench
*Does not swing; click/hold to activate. Upgrades/Heals/Damages gradually instead of all at once.
-40% Damage
+Burns targets for 5 seconds on hit.

What do you think?
Última edição por Remagamer; 25/jun./2013 às 20:08
Martan 26/jun./2013 às 2:03 
I think this is perfect for the mini-dispencer.

The Battle welder kit could passivevly add 20 pieces of metal every 5 secounds + building the mini-dispencer instead of normal dispencer. And it would occupy the secondary weapon slot.

For intel, the wearer cant carry the intel.

So, what do you think of that.
Kaboose 26/jun./2013 às 9:34 
This should replace the wrench.
Instead of giving 25 metal towards building, the Battle Welder will build steadily and faster than any wrench and can repair mini-sentrys. The only downside is that you cannot get metal from dispensers, it has to be refilled at a resupply station. It can also be used as a melee using the weld to sear players eyes out and actually catches them on fire.
YoungManJon. 26/jun./2013 às 22:07 
Escrito originalmente por Seargent_hastagaspacho:
new wrench. it builds a new sentry with 20 more health and 30 more damage. sentry cannot upgrade and has 1 minigun on it, the welder causes burn damage (bleed damage) and the welder cannot heal buildings
I like that idea How did you think of it?

YoungManJon. 26/jun./2013 às 22:08 
Escrito originalmente por R.A. Studios (Remag):
If it DID become a weapon instead of a misc, where it belongs, these should be the stats.

The Battle Welder Kit
Level 99 Wrench
*Does not swing; click/hold to activate. Upgrades/Heals/Damages gradually instead of all at once.
-40% Damage
+Burns targets for 5 seconds on hit.

What do you think?
I like it. Great idea.
zulious 27/jun./2013 às 9:12 
Escrito originalmente por MartansCookie:
For intel, the wearer cant carry the intel.

Why would the engineer try to capture the intel? It's like a spy pushing the cart. It's not very useful and unnecessary.
Joy Puke 29/jun./2013 às 21:21 
Well, I know miscelaneous items don't get stats (unless you count set bonuses that require miscelaneous items). And I know some people are saying it could be a secondary replacer, but that would suck, since you wouldn't be able to use your pistol/wrangler. I was thinking it was sorta like the backpacks for the Medic's mediguns, and there was a welding torch melee weapon.

Stats for the torch:
+50% build rate
Attacks ignite enemies.
-20% damage
-10% movement speed on wearer
-User can be sapped, disables hand torch flame, no repair or fire damage for ten seconds or until sapper is removed by teammates.
If it still feels OP
-Builds up heat with continued use, 10 sec cooloff.
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 22
Por página: 1530 50