Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites.
Learn More
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Alden May 31, 2012 @ 3:00pm
Dota 2 Workshop Discussions
Welcome to the Dota 2 Workshop discussions section. You can use this space to ask questions and discuss aspects of Dota 2 that relate to the Steam Workshop. Please try to keep conversations on-topic and use appropriate language. The rules and guidelines posted on the Steam Public Users’ Forums ( http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=651173 ) are the same guidelines for these new discussion areas.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 143 comments
187 IQ May 31, 2012 @ 6:03pm 
Awesome!
Skumgummi May 31, 2012 @ 6:04pm 
Will there be an option to not show all the crap that people have on? or will I be forced to look at all the silly hats that other players have on?
RadLuke May 31, 2012 @ 6:05pm 
im famous
Monkey Does May 31, 2012 @ 6:09pm 
are cosmetics really that horrible? I think they add an extra fun factor. I'm not rich so I won't be getting much of them but seeing Ursa with a hat instead of armor will put a nice smile on my face while I stun the hell out of him and run.
Edivanilson May 31, 2012 @ 6:10pm 
I like them. FIRST PAGE LOLO
enthe0s May 31, 2012 @ 6:11pm 
Stop crying about hats. The only thing that ruined TF2 was people complaining about hats, not the hats themselves.
Skumgummi May 31, 2012 @ 6:14pm 
The thing that ruined TF2 for me was the addition of new weapons with different stats and stuff, the hats were just an annoyance that I could live with. But still a really annoying annoyance.
Skumgummi May 31, 2012 @ 6:15pm 
Originally posted by PERSIO:
are cosmetics really that horrible? I think they add an extra fun factor. I'm not rich so I won't be getting much of them but seeing Ursa with a hat instead of armor will put a nice smile on my face while I stun the hell out of him and run.

Good for you, that is why I would want an option that lets me not see it, that way everyone is happy :)
J4CK 24 May 31, 2012 @ 6:17pm 
Awesome. I'm just texture artist lf modeler or ppl which are interest about D2 workshop pm me and we can creating epic things. :p
this means that dota 2 will be f2p just like hon and lol and this really sucks and the customs and the whole thing about his work shop really sucks :( i wish they change their minds about this !!!!!!
I appreciate that DotA2 is going to be free to play, so thank you valve for adding cosmetics in order to keep it that way
DIEVS May 31, 2012 @ 6:20pm 
How do I own them?
Grotesque May 31, 2012 @ 6:20pm 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ КРУТО КЛЕВО
We need a lot of free cosmetic items, and no buffs on these
equipments can't change status the hero
< >
Showing 1-15 of 143 comments
Per page: 1530 50