Cities in Motion 2

Cities in Motion 2

Nowe mapy, scenariusze i zasady
Teraz możesz stworzyć i podzielić się nowymi zasadami, scenariuszami i mapami dla twoich miast i pojazdów. Dostosuj zmienne w grze, aby zwiększyć pojemność busów, utworzyć nowe cele lub całkiem nowe niestandardowe mapy miast. Zasubskrybuj inne modyfikacje przez społeczność, aby rozbudować swoją grę.
4 13 25 czerwca 2013 o 6:54
Scenarios Working?
So, are scenarios and collections working for everyone like they should or are you all just playing the maps in sandbox? Feedback appreciated. Thank you!
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-7 z 7 komentarzy
Dinoman2013 6 4 października 2013 o 11:53 
well if your making map's of your own for the Scenarios there is an drop down box where you can play your own custom Scenarios and that should be in the campaing menu.

if your downloading other people's Scenarios then it will should work for the campaing if not then it might only just work for the sandbox mode only but i do not know like but all i am doing is guessing like hope this Help's you!
Ricky Cruz+ 4 8 października 2013 o 5:34 
I'm creating a few cities, yesterday I tryied to make a scenario with one of my cities but it seems it doesn't work at all. I can't even choose a city or insert its name, it says : ERROR Invalide Name File
Ricky Cruz+ 4 9 października 2013 o 7:12 
well, my new city is almost finished, so I would like to make a scenario on it...
4 13 9 października 2013 o 14:38 
Reply to my bug report on the official forums with your DxDiag and output_log.txt, they might fix it sooner then, but who knows.
Ricky Cruz+ 4 9 października 2013 o 16:41 
tryed the scenarios 21 hour ago, it looks like it was working... Finish and publish a new city and gonna see about those scenario stuff ! :-)
Dinoman2013 6 10 października 2013 o 10:30 
well that's the only thing iv still keep on getting Errors about the cloud thing!
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-7 z 7 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50