Cities in Motion 2

Cities in Motion 2

Nye kart, scenarier og regler
Nå kan du lage og dele nye regler, scenarier og nivåer for dine byer og kjøretøy. Modifiser spillverdier til å øke busskapasiteten, lag nye objektiver eller lag helt nye, egendefinerte byer. Abonner på andre modifikasjoner laget og delt av spillsamfunnet for å utvide spillet ditt.
4 13 25. juni 2013 kl. 6.54
Scenarios Working?
So, are scenarios and collections working for everyone like they should or are you all just playing the maps in sandbox? Feedback appreciated. Thank you!
< >
Viser 17 av 7 kommentarer
Dinoman2013 6 4. okt. 2013 kl. 11.53 
well if your making map's of your own for the Scenarios there is an drop down box where you can play your own custom Scenarios and that should be in the campaing menu.

if your downloading other people's Scenarios then it will should work for the campaing if not then it might only just work for the sandbox mode only but i do not know like but all i am doing is guessing like hope this Help's you!
Ricky Cruz+ 4 8. okt. 2013 kl. 5.34 
I'm creating a few cities, yesterday I tryied to make a scenario with one of my cities but it seems it doesn't work at all. I can't even choose a city or insert its name, it says : ERROR Invalide Name File
Ricky Cruz+ 4 9. okt. 2013 kl. 7.12 
well, my new city is almost finished, so I would like to make a scenario on it...
4 13 9. okt. 2013 kl. 14.38 
Reply to my bug report on the official forums with your DxDiag and output_log.txt, they might fix it sooner then, but who knows.
Ricky Cruz+ 4 9. okt. 2013 kl. 16.41 
tryed the scenarios 21 hour ago, it looks like it was working... Finish and publish a new city and gonna see about those scenario stuff ! :-)
Dinoman2013 6 10. okt. 2013 kl. 10.30 
well that's the only thing iv still keep on getting Errors about the cloud thing!
< >
Viser 17 av 7 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50