Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Contribuisci a Counter-Strike!
Ti piacerebbe creare contenuti per Counter-Strike? Mostraci cosa sai fare. Esplora le nostre guide per creare armi, adesivi e mappe e inizia a inviare i tuoi lavori.
Ulteriori informazioni
Skins for CSGO Workshop?
Hey i was thinking if we could add custom Skins on csgo workshop? You know skins used for guns or custom mods and stuff? Only maps is boring!

Our Goal:To make this discussion like a Steam CSGO Petition to bring back CUSTOM/NEW mods, sprays, skins, weapons.

Edit: Valve has now released a huge update that allows users to add/earn skins and stuff by playing the game. This update is called "The Arms Deal" . Players can now trade skins or earn them by playing on VAC enabled Servers. Theres a beautiful written guide about it. Kindly read it and you will understand clearly on how to use the skins and whats the whole update about.

Arms Deal Update Guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=170107166

Official Arms Deal Page: http://blog.counter-strike.net/armsdeal/
Ultima modifica da Mysterio; 20 ago 2013, ore 4:49
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 151
We need more weapons!!!!!
I agree, let's customize
Yeah but how? We need someone to post skins. Someone who can make skins.
Yeah we need this !
So anyone ready to come forward and submit a skin?
Messaggio originale di The Devil Dude!!!:
So anyone ready to come forward and submit a skin?
Maby.. Sounds good but first i just got backfrom VK so i think im ganna play some CSGO first (:
~Fuzzyßangßang
Messaggio originale di >lUlza<:
yes
ok
yes and need it n ow for us mac users
skin for guns
can choose character
more guns :))
I agree for Add more weapons, Example. More Shootguns, Winshester for Terrorist can cost min 1700 and Have Same damage than AK--47, Add Bazooka and RPG, Bazooka Cost 5500 But with 5 Loads and 1 Munition, Cause more Damage thank AWP and Is same to a Grenade HE, you love my idea?
Messaggio originale di 4ever Anti-Wall Study:):
I agree for Add more weapons, Example. More Shootguns, Winshester for Terrorist can cost min 1700 and Have Same damage than AK--47, Add Bazooka and RPG, Bazooka Cost 5500 But with 5 Loads and 1 Munition, Cause more Damage thank AWP and Is same to a Grenade HE, you love my idea?

gess what i FREAKEN LOVE THAT IDEA !!!!!!!!!!
~Fuzzy
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 151
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 10 mar 2013, ore 16:53