Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites.
Les mer
Roundabout 9. mars 2013 kl. 10.28
dota hack...?
hi players
i see in the last days some players that when you stay near of them
your game begin a disconection.... realy my nootbook no have problems,
and my network is good, but i begin to get angry, no only me, i have friends
in another countries that had this wired situation, becouse this is not in all games.....
for this i begin to think its a hack.....
< >
Viser 17 av 7 kommentarer
evolution 10. mars 2013 kl. 15.16 
match id?
YCP 14. mars 2013 kl. 3.22 
nlagosp i have the exactly same problem. near the end of the game when i engage into a 5v5 team fight i just lag/time out for 20 seconds or so. which happens in all the important team fights. i thought it was my network but it only happens in some games so i am suspecting its a hack.
Roundabout 14. mars 2013 kl. 7.42 
men i test all section of the world.... and this only happend in russia and south america... i live in south america too.... but just you say, this happend when you play against some determinated teams....
YCP 14. mars 2013 kl. 8.35 
i play on europe server and it happens to me...
Roundabout 14. mars 2013 kl. 10.31 
europe hackers
D. Snutts 3. apr. 2013 kl. 6.16 
I like the one when you lose all control of your character and start moving around randomly. Happened 3 times in 1 week for me. Hasn't happened since
d-.-b sTep 5. apr. 2013 kl. 23.22 
I have a new unit with a spec above on what is required, good internet connection and a newly installed dota 2. I can accept if it will only happen once but then it happened quite a few times during the game. I would dc during an important clash and ended up losing the game. Is this some kind of sorcery? lol...or just hack, bug stuff and ♥♥♥♥..

Match ID : 166603450
Hero : Darkseer
< >
Viser 17 av 7 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 9. mars 2013 kl. 10.28