Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites.
Más información
FraiZ 4 FEB 2013 a las 9:13
Need some Help :)
I am wanting to start to learn how to make 3D models. ofc i understand i wont be making things for Dota 2 for while. need some advice of where to start if there are any rookie programs i can use to get me into it. any useful tips any of you may have with your expertise. also i have alot of ideas in my head of things for DOTA 2 items, Sets, and such things if anyone is having creators block. maybe we can collabirate together :). comment here or Add me.

look forward to any responcss
< >
Mostrando 1-6 de 6 comentarios
Chabalba 4 FEB 2013 a las 17:07 
YES plz im in the same boat, i read something somwhere about 3d studio max?
FraiZ 5 FEB 2013 a las 0:47 
well i have Maya installed on my PC and played around with that however reallllyyy complex for beginers.
Chabalba 5 FEB 2013 a las 9:00 
yes i heard that one is for the pro's....i too have a bunch of sic ideas, that i think would be easy
Pina 11 5 FEB 2013 a las 9:33 
You guys could all head out to the Polycount forums and check out the threads of people creating all the sets you see here. There are also links there to tutorials to start.
Chaemirix 3 5 FEB 2013 a las 10:34 
There are a lot of tutorials out there to get started morphing basic shapes 3d replicas of drawings you've done. I recommend you start there along with a free program called Blender. It takes a lot of work so make sure it's something you really want to do; If not you should look into doing collaborations with others.
As for advice, I'd completely recommend starting simple with weapons. Weapons are easy to create and texture. It's a great way to get started learning. Make sure you follow the guidelines set out in the workshop section; That includes silhouette clarity, color, and "feel".
Best of luck!
Chabalba 5 FEB 2013 a las 10:44 
thanks guys really appriciate it..:D
< >
Mostrando 1-6 de 6 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 4 FEB 2013 a las 9:13