Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites.
Saiba mais
VEER 30/jan./2013 às 19:17
DROW OP?
So, Drow being overpowered has been put up for discussion in the Dota community. Any news on if she's being modified?
< >
Exibindo comentários 112 de 12
so 30/jan./2013 às 20:34 
hope so.
The Great Borealis 30/jan./2013 às 22:16 
anyone notice that u cant pick her in captains mode
VEER 31/jan./2013 às 22:07 
Yeah, but I'm wondering if she's being modified to be more "ideal". I personally don't see any reason to complain. I've found her to be quite easy to counter due to her being really squishy.
pubs can be real babies. Drow is not Op she is very squishy.. the global power was taken away and now she is fine.
Melchi971 1/fev./2013 às 12:13 
op nobrain right clicker hero
VEER 1/fev./2013 às 16:11 
Don't think "easy" (nobrain right clicker) heroes are necessarily OP. I've seen many heroes like Death Prophet, Shadow Demon and Morphling become even more powerful. But if "easy" is the criteria, then why not complain about Sniper and Viper?
VEER 1/fev./2013 às 16:15 
Escrito originalmente por De Roque:
pubs can be real babies. Drow is not Op she is very squishy.. the global power was taken away and now she is fine.
If by "global power" you mean Percision Aura, I think it still affects the whole team globally. But only ranged heroes (obviously).
Bammy 4/fev./2013 às 2:52 
Escrito originalmente por VEER:
Escrito originalmente por De Roque:
If by "global power" you mean Percision Aura, I think it still affects the whole team globally. But only ranged heroes (obviously).

the aura used to affect creeps
FraiZ 4/fev./2013 às 5:07 
i wouldnt call her OP it just seems to be that the players playing her are good at doing so and get the advantage once she has an advantage like most heroes alot of people would call 'OP'.

ive seen a bad Drow before and like other bad players failed against me no matter what hero it was against. its all about the player of that hero.
VEER 4/fev./2013 às 14:37 
Escrito originalmente por profile name:
Escrito originalmente por VEER:

the aura used to affect creeps

It still does, if toggled, but only nearby creeps.
Ankly 20/out./2014 às 12:24 
Drow Ranger hates stuns. Simply go any hero with a stun? seiing as a Chain stun would wreck her. I cant say I am a fan of her Frost Arrows though. The cost to cast should be like Vipers' Auto Cast or Lichs' Ice Armour.
Dabeavis 20/out./2014 às 15:37 
Drow can also be easily countered by high-mobility melee heroes since Precision Aura is nullified if a unit in within close proximity, part of the reason why gust was a necessary change.
Última edição por Dabeavis; 20/out./2014 às 15:37
< >
Exibindo comentários 112 de 12
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 30/jan./2013 às 19:17