The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

為您的遊戲尋找最棒的模組(mod)
尋找並安裝您最喜愛的模組從沒有這麼簡單過,模組創作者也可以透過 Steam 更有效率地上傳模組,點擊這裡了解更多。
Vault-TecMech 2013 年 11 月 11 日 上午 12:26
Bloodskal clan Solstheim
Anyone opened the chamber with markins with the bloodskal blade? Been hacking at the wall in different directions for hours serana must think i look like a retarded kid with a temper.....
< >
目前顯示第 1-7 則留言,共 7
TinyWraven 2013 年 11 月 11 日 上午 9:46 
i found this on wiki
"Do not stand right in front of the door, but slightly back, on the stairs. When doing a power attack, a red beam will come out of the blade. If doing a horizontal attack(done by moving your character to the side while doing a power attack), a horizontal beam will come out, and for vertical a vertical beam will come out. From the stairs, aim the reticle at the glowing red fissures found at the left and right sides of the door. Do this with a heavy attack. First horizontally, then vertically, and then horizontally again. The sections of the walls will alter themselves along with the red fissures; keep aiming your reticle and using the same pattern on the red fissures until each side has no visible red fissure left. Finally hit the door vertically with a heavy attack with the reticle aimed along the new, centered red fissure."
Vault-TecMech 2013 年 11 月 15 日 上午 2:50 
Thanks reflection! i watched a silly you tube vid such a cheater i hate doing it but i was stuck. Your a legend!
TinyWraven 2013 年 11 月 15 日 上午 11:18 
no problem.
jdaum 2014 年 8 月 21 日 下午 2:56 
Thanks for the tip. I always hated that quest because it did not make sence. Hack away, wow this is fun, NOT. So thanks, I ran through it twice and it was simple once you knew how it worked.
Shera DunLike 2014 年 10 月 20 日 上午 11:55 
Hate to ask this, but isn't there a script command to activate the door? I'm sick of hacking and slashing away at this door to no avail. I've got real bad lag in Solstheim.
jreese46 51 2014 年 10 月 20 日 下午 12:43 
Not sure if it functions like a normal locked door or not. If it does, click on it in console and type "unlock". If not, then I'm not sure what script command there may be.
< >
目前顯示第 1-7 則留言,共 7
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2013 年 11 月 11 日 上午 12:26
回覆: 7