The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Encuentra los mejores mods
Encontrar e instalar tus mods favoritos es ahora más fácil que nunca. Los creadores podrán disfrutar además de un sistema simplificado de subida directa de mods a Steam. Haz clic aquí para saber cómo.
Vault-TecMech 11 NOV 2013 a las 0:26
Bloodskal clan Solstheim
Anyone opened the chamber with markins with the bloodskal blade? Been hacking at the wall in different directions for hours serana must think i look like a retarded kid with a temper.....
< >
Mostrando 1-7 de 7 comentarios
TinyWraven 11 NOV 2013 a las 9:46 
i found this on wiki
"Do not stand right in front of the door, but slightly back, on the stairs. When doing a power attack, a red beam will come out of the blade. If doing a horizontal attack(done by moving your character to the side while doing a power attack), a horizontal beam will come out, and for vertical a vertical beam will come out. From the stairs, aim the reticle at the glowing red fissures found at the left and right sides of the door. Do this with a heavy attack. First horizontally, then vertically, and then horizontally again. The sections of the walls will alter themselves along with the red fissures; keep aiming your reticle and using the same pattern on the red fissures until each side has no visible red fissure left. Finally hit the door vertically with a heavy attack with the reticle aimed along the new, centered red fissure."
Vault-TecMech 15 NOV 2013 a las 2:50 
Thanks reflection! i watched a silly you tube vid such a cheater i hate doing it but i was stuck. Your a legend!
TinyWraven 15 NOV 2013 a las 11:18 
no problem.
jdaum 21 AGO 2014 a las 14:56 
Thanks for the tip. I always hated that quest because it did not make sence. Hack away, wow this is fun, NOT. So thanks, I ran through it twice and it was simple once you knew how it worked.
Shera DunLike 20 OCT 2014 a las 11:55 
Hate to ask this, but isn't there a script command to activate the door? I'm sick of hacking and slashing away at this door to no avail. I've got real bad lag in Solstheim.
jreese46 51 20 OCT 2014 a las 12:43 
Not sure if it functions like a normal locked door or not. If it does, click on it in console and type "unlock". If not, then I'm not sure what script command there may be.
< >
Mostrando 1-7 de 7 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 11 NOV 2013 a las 0:26