The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Намерете най-добрите модификации за Вашата игра
Намирането и инсталирането на любимите Ви модификации е по-лесно от всякога. Създателите им също се наслаждават на опростения процес при качването им директно в Steam. Кликнете тук, за да научите как.
Bloodskal clan Solstheim
Anyone opened the chamber with markins with the bloodskal blade? Been hacking at the wall in different directions for hours serana must think i look like a retarded kid with a temper.....
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
i found this on wiki
"Do not stand right in front of the door, but slightly back, on the stairs. When doing a power attack, a red beam will come out of the blade. If doing a horizontal attack(done by moving your character to the side while doing a power attack), a horizontal beam will come out, and for vertical a vertical beam will come out. From the stairs, aim the reticle at the glowing red fissures found at the left and right sides of the door. Do this with a heavy attack. First horizontally, then vertically, and then horizontally again. The sections of the walls will alter themselves along with the red fissures; keep aiming your reticle and using the same pattern on the red fissures until each side has no visible red fissure left. Finally hit the door vertically with a heavy attack with the reticle aimed along the new, centered red fissure."
Thanks reflection! i watched a silly you tube vid such a cheater i hate doing it but i was stuck. Your a legend!
Thanks for the tip. I always hated that quest because it did not make sence. Hack away, wow this is fun, NOT. So thanks, I ran through it twice and it was simple once you knew how it worked.
Hate to ask this, but isn't there a script command to activate the door? I'm sick of hacking and slashing away at this door to no avail. I've got real bad lag in Solstheim.
Not sure if it functions like a normal locked door or not. If it does, click on it in console and type "unlock". If not, then I'm not sure what script command there may be.
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Дата на публикуване: 11 ноем. 2013 в 0:26
Публикации: 7