The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

게임에서 가장 적합한 모드를 찾아 보세요
당신의 즐겨 찾는 모드를 가장 쉬운 방법으로 찾고 설치하세요. 모드 제작자들도 Steam에 모드를 직접 업로드하는 과정을 좋아합니다. 여기 를 눌러 확인해 보세요.
Vault-TecMech 2013년 11월 11일 오전 12시 26분
Bloodskal clan Solstheim
Anyone opened the chamber with markins with the bloodskal blade? Been hacking at the wall in different directions for hours serana must think i look like a retarded kid with a temper.....
< >
7개 댓글 중 1-7개 표시
TinyWraven 2013년 11월 11일 오전 9시 46분 
i found this on wiki
"Do not stand right in front of the door, but slightly back, on the stairs. When doing a power attack, a red beam will come out of the blade. If doing a horizontal attack(done by moving your character to the side while doing a power attack), a horizontal beam will come out, and for vertical a vertical beam will come out. From the stairs, aim the reticle at the glowing red fissures found at the left and right sides of the door. Do this with a heavy attack. First horizontally, then vertically, and then horizontally again. The sections of the walls will alter themselves along with the red fissures; keep aiming your reticle and using the same pattern on the red fissures until each side has no visible red fissure left. Finally hit the door vertically with a heavy attack with the reticle aimed along the new, centered red fissure."
Vault-TecMech 2013년 11월 15일 오전 2시 50분 
Thanks reflection! i watched a silly you tube vid such a cheater i hate doing it but i was stuck. Your a legend!
TinyWraven 2013년 11월 15일 오전 11시 18분 
no problem.
jdaum 2014년 8월 21일 오후 2시 56분 
Thanks for the tip. I always hated that quest because it did not make sence. Hack away, wow this is fun, NOT. So thanks, I ran through it twice and it was simple once you knew how it worked.
Shera DunLike 2014년 10월 20일 오전 11시 55분 
Hate to ask this, but isn't there a script command to activate the door? I'm sick of hacking and slashing away at this door to no avail. I've got real bad lag in Solstheim.
jreese46 51 2014년 10월 20일 오후 12시 43분 
Not sure if it functions like a normal locked door or not. If it does, click on it in console and type "unlock". If not, then I'm not sure what script command there may be.
< >
7개 댓글 중 1-7개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 11월 11일 오전 12시 26분
게시글: 7