PLEASE NOTE: Due to personal circumstances I'm unable to continue development on this mod collection for the time being. I fully encourage people to use my code and assets to create their own mods, but for now, I'm unavailable to assist. Very big thanks to everyone who helped me with the creation of this collection, hopefully I can come back to it sometime soon.
Thankyou so much for the kind support! In less that a month we are now the #2 most popular Civ 5 collection EVER. It's all thanks to your kind votes and downloads, keep it up!
Please note: These mods all require Gods and Kings to function! Furthermore, some mods will have a BNW-only version, make sure you only use one version of each mod.
Civilizations of Warcraft - a Collection of Civilizations from the popular Warcraft Franchise built specifically for Civilization V!
The long term plan of this mod pack is not just Civilizations, but a full conversion! This includes religions, resources, tech trees, and culture trees. I will release the various elements as they are completed so you guys can test and enjoy the hard work we're putting in.
We are also working with a few map makers here on the Steam Workshop to build some Scenario's with realistic starting locations, and hope to have those out very soon.
Let me know in the comments what Civilization you'd like to see next! I will make them in the order that people want to see them!
- Men of Stormwind - Varian Wrynn
- Orcs of Durotar - Garrosh Hellscream
- Night Elves - Tyrande Whisperwind
- Darkspear Trolls - Vol'jin
- The Scourge - The Lich King
- The Argent Crusade - Tirion Fordring
- Tauren of Mulgore - Cairne Bloodhoof
- The Blood Elves - Lor'themar Theron
- Religions of Azeroth
- Citystates of Azeroth
- Wonders of Azeroth
In Alpha Testing (Want to help test? Friend me!)
- Kingdom of Gilneas - Genn Greymane
Currently in Development:
- The Forsaken - Sylvanas Windrunner
- Bronzebeard Dwarves - Muradin Bronzebeard
Down the Line (Civ/Leader Combinations subject to change):
- Gnomeregan - Gelbin Mekkatorque
- The Draenei - Prophet Velen
- The Bilgewater Cartel - Trade Prince Gallywix
- Pandaren Empire - Emperor Shaohao
- The Earthen Ring - Thrall
- The Burning Legion - Sargeras
- The Naga - Queen Azshara
- Amani Trolls - Zul'jin
- Zandalar Trolls - King Rastakhan
- Centuar Hordes - Princess Theradras
- Argent Crusade - Tirion Fordring
- Azjol-Nerub - Anub'Arak
- The Scarlet Crusade - High Inquisitor Sally Whitemane
- Dark Iron Dwarves - Moira Thaurissan
- Wildhammer Dwarves - Falstad Wildhammer
- The Vrykul - King Ymiron
- The Illidari - Illidan
Finally, a massive thanks to the other developers that have helped contribute to these mods: Gigaowen, Trueguess, Neirai the Forgiven, Hambil.
Thanks to the alpha testers for invaluable feedback: Lord Inquisitor Boris Urinof, Vyndil, Barderella, Comando Pando, Decamatus, efhb1994, El Regrs, Schott, Ser Olorin, Treehawk, Raiden777.
Thanks to my fellow modders who's help and existing code have really taught me everything I know: FramedArchitecture (Check out his Faerun mod!) and Luir & DesertJourneyman (Check out their Song of Ice and Fire mod!), Tomatekh, Bloublou, JFD.
And thanks to the CivFanatics forums who've given invaluable support and feedback!