robot 13/abr./2014 às 0:29
Trade Offer + Item Deletion Before Accepting Offer = Infinite Notification
One of my friends sent me a trade offer for an item on CS:GO. They deleted that item from their inventory before I could accept the offer and claim the item. Now, I have a lasting notification of that trade on the top bar of the steam window. The little green square at the top right corner of the window that tells you how many unread notifications/messages you have is constantly there, even after I've clicked on it and reviewed the pending offer of the item that I could not recover due to deletion.

How the hell do I get rid of this ♥♥♥♥... I have a permanent green message notification on my Steam window, and the original offer of the item that got deleted is permanently stuck in my "Incoming Offers" inbox.
< >
Exibindo comentários 114 de 14
Black Blade 13/abr./2014 às 1:29 
i think connect support
But I also think after some time it will fix it self
c313 13/abr./2014 às 4:38 
Yeah it goes away after some time, Idk when but takes a while
Major Ahole 13/abr./2014 às 13:19 
I had a notification like that last for about 4 days. It's finally gone today.

It'll be gone before steam support contacts you back... :\
Última edição por Major Ahole; 13/abr./2014 às 13:20
robot 14/abr./2014 às 9:41 
It's been exactly 11 days.
B3||AtR!X™ 11/jun./2014 às 8:30 
i have the same issue WTF VOLVO, wait this is steam
jEG 550ш 28/jun./2014 às 11:20 
Escrito originalmente por Vx:
i have the same issue WTF VOLVO, wait this is steam
Steam IS made by valve, so...
MykelNeiD 12/set./2014 às 3:32 
Same here, rly annoying and confusing :/
Nephron 12/set./2014 às 4:43 
Let someone send you another offer and decline it then.
robot 13/set./2014 às 13:14 
I tried that as well when this happened to me a while back, didn't solve the problem.

The notification will go away on its own. It's takes a week or two, and there's nothing you can do about it unfortunately. But it will go away eventually.
LaffyGaffy 29/set./2014 às 17:30 
I've had mine for about 4 months, and it hasn't gone away. >_< I tried to submit a report but I have to "Select a product" it was a steam summer sale card. >_>
dallas_mitchell 29/set./2014 às 20:02 
If you don't have many games installed you could always reinstall Steam. You can even back up your games prior to doing this if you wish. It may fix the issue.
Nephron 29/set./2014 às 21:37 
Escrito originalmente por Goldor:
I've had mine for about 4 months, and it hasn't gone away. >_< I tried to submit a report but I have to "Select a product" it was a steam summer sale card. >_>
That should work.
LaffyGaffy 30/set./2014 às 8:34 
Escrito originalmente por Spinbot:
If you don't have many games installed you could always reinstall Steam. You can even back up your games prior to doing this if you wish. It may fix the issue.

Problem is, I DO have a-lot of games installed 62 infact. XD

Escrito originalmente por Nephron:
Escrito originalmente por Goldor:
That should work.

I'll give it a shot.
leonmfps 30/set./2014 às 20:38 
Ask someone to send a different offer and accept/decline it. It'll go away after.
< >
Exibindo comentários 114 de 14
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 13/abr./2014 às 0:29