Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Community > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Steam Spring Sale
Could it happen? I'm sure Steam would gain alot of profits, especially from the kids on their break.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 15 σχόλια
Any thing can happen
Will it happen? well wait and see and maybe also look in the past to see if there was
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Larry "Leedle-leedle" Lobster:
Could it happen? I'm sure Steam would gain alot of profits, especially from the kids on their break.
I'd assume that if enough publishers show interest in cutting their prices, Valve would follow suit with a spring sale : You don't put up a sale if only a meager amount of games gets discounted.

So, I don't really think it's entirely up to Valve. Publishers need to make the first move.
would be nice. couple games im interested in getting
There is no reason to think they won't. They had an Autumn sale, which was also called the "Spring" sale for the southern hemisphere. So...the southern hemisphere will get their Autumn sale and we'll get our Spring sale don't you think? I think it is safe to say that quarterly seasonal sales are going to be here from now on. Valve knows these big sales rake in the cash, and they finally figureed out that doing them for every season is probably just the right amount of time between them.

The only difference between these and the other ones is that they won't do the special Snow Globes, or Summer Getaway things like they do for those in the Spring/Autumn sales. MAkes the other two more "special". That's the only thing I see them not doing, but even that is worth their time to prepare for spring and autumn too so they might even do that.
Any leak on when this Spring Sale will be??
Thanks!
I think they had a short spring sale last year didn't they?
I just want to get CS:GO :(
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Peter Pan:
I think they had a short spring sale last year didn't they?

I think they had a relatively big indie game sale last year, but only really in line with the publisher sales you get at virtually any point during the year, rather than a full-fledged sale, and no particular reason to think it was intended as an annual thing.
It has been about 2 months since i am waiting Bioshock Infinite and DLC's to get a decent discount.
Let's hope TITOMOSQUITO187 is right.
In this case, these sales should appear in a few days.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Hdonovlepsias:
It has been about 2 months since i am waiting Bioshock Infinite and DLC's to get a decent discount.
Let's hope TITOMOSQUITO187 is right.
In this case, these sales should appear in a few days.

Bioshock Infinite is on sale this weekend. I'm downloading right now :)
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Salexia; 21 Μαρ 2014, 13:26
I'm also eagerly waiting for a sale. Let's hope they come up with this spring sale *fingers crossed*
I hope that a sale happens!!
i bought cs:go for full price
next day - 3.79

♥♥♥♥.

worst part : i cant even run it cause my comp is bad :(
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Larry "Leedle-leedle" Lobster:
i bought cs:go for full price
next day - 3.79

♥♥♥♥.

worst part : i cant even run it cause my comp is bad :(

Lessons learnt eh?

1, Read the required specs.