Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Suggestions / Ideas > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Please return my Steam Store to "New Releases" when I click it
I am rather irate at what Steam has done, since going to the Steam Store now puts me in the "Top Sales" as opposed to "New Releases" as it has done previously.

It is rather annoying since I want to check what's out that's new, not the most sold games, whenever I go to the store
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 289 σχόλια
did not notice so far.. and yes i do agree....
It makes indie games even harder to notice now. As if it wasn't hard enough with all these old-game "releases", mobile ports and sh*tloads of DLCs.
What a hell I care about how many games was sold? I already have my wishlist and I interested only in new releases.
Yes, I understand, people can buy game because someone other buy it and probably they think this game worth because so many people buy it. But what about another games? This is unfair if ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Wach Dogs being hardly promoted and now he is on the top on best sellers and unknown indie game have only one chance before disappear from new releases.
Top Sellers by default is suck. I even never click on this tab before.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Dark Angel; 7 Μαϊ 2014, 22:34
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Dark Angel:
What a hell I care about how many games was sold? I already have my wishlist and I interested only in new releases.
Yes, I understand, people can buy game because someone other buy it and probably they think this game worth because so many people buy it. But what about another games? This is unfair if ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Wach Dogs being hardly promoted and now he is on the top on best sellers and unknown indie game have only one chance before disappear from new releases.
Top Sellers by default is suck. I even never click on this tab before.
I think these is more related to many talking abut the new releases of old games.. i think these may be Valve some what doing these up to when all these backlog is done.. or its a bug XD
this was a really bad move, lets hope it's just temporary
Was just think abut it so had to post it :D:
Maybe they want to hide the release of Half Life 3? :trazz:
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Black Blade; 8 Μαϊ 2014, 6:44
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από {F-7} The Naga of OmNom:
I am rather irate at what Steam has done, since going to the Steam Store now puts me in the "Top Sales" as opposed to "New Releases" as it has done previously.

It is rather annoying since I want to check what's out that's new, not the most sold games, whenever I go to the store
Looks like it was done in answer to all the complaints about "New Releases" AFAIK. And to be honest, I find myself clicking back on "New releases" more often than not, since the number of sales has no value for me.

If it's a bug, it'll hopefully be fixed. If it's not, well, I'll live with it, but I'm sure many others won't.
Agreed--would prefer the default to be "New Releases" instead of popular titles.
We have asked about the store our selves. If they tell us anything, we will see if we can relay it.
It seems the website has changed and top sellers is the default selection. I very, very, very rarely ever use top sellers, maybe like once a month and I should not have to click new releases every time I open the store page. At the very least let us set it. Even more annoying is it defaults back to it when I go back to the store page from looking at a game.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από [GS]Gregory; 8 Μαϊ 2014, 9:52
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Spawn of Totoro:
We have asked about the store our selves. If they tell us anything, we will see if we can relay it.
Thanks man :D:
The main carousel already has most of the top sellers, so making that the default seems a tad odd/redundant. Though I wonder if they're doing an A/B usability test. They don't seem to do much of that (though I guess you'd never really know if they did.....)
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Satoru; 8 Μαϊ 2014, 10:22
According to the Steamworks group this is intended behavior via a Valve Employee

Still it seems like an odd choice unless there's some back end data we're missing
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Satoru; 8 Μαϊ 2014, 10:26
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 289 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Suggestions / Ideas > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 7 Μαϊ 2014, 16:40
Αναρτήσεις: 289