Unsubscribe from users profile
I don't think there is a way to not get notifications from someone's profile after you posted there, besides deleting the post.
< >
Exibindo comentários 19 de 9
Satoru 26/ago./2014 às 7:11 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/satoruu/blotteredit

Not sure if the options here help?
KillahInstinct 26/ago./2014 às 7:44 
Nah, that's not what I meant, at least I don't see the option. I mean the comment section of someone's profile. Thanks though.
God's pessimist 26/ago./2014 às 8:14 
geuss you're just going to have to keep on checking that profile.
Última edição por God's pessimist; 26/ago./2014 às 8:15
KillahInstinct 26/ago./2014 às 8:16 
It's not that it bothers me, it's a suggestion to improve Steam Community.

I already posted a workaround. So thanks for eh nothing ;)
Black Blade 26/ago./2014 às 14:20 
From what i experience its when the Profile owners replay after your post that you stop getting notfcsines from that profile
That in a way give sense
And is why i try to comment after most of who post on my profile

But i agree something like these will be better
Última edição por Black Blade; 26/ago./2014 às 14:20
Thatbrownmonster 26/ago./2014 às 17:22 
oh the irony,a moderator talking about posts XD
Laptop 26/ago./2014 às 19:23 
A mod making a suggestion? D:

No, there's no way I know of to stop getting notifications off profile comments beside deleting posts (like you said).

Are they really that big an issue though?
KillahInstinct 27/ago./2014 às 1:36 
You should see my profile, I get a lot of posts (and I specifically welcome them too) and I reply to a lot of people too, I dislike them getting spammed, and I don't like the spam much myself either. But I rather not delete the post either.

I suppose my position makes me 'different' but having seen other profiles filled with things as +rep, I imagine others have the issue too?

Escrito originalmente por Laptop65:
A mod making a suggestion? D:
You're forgetting I'm just a Steam-user and player of games like you and foremost, I just happen to have some rights to moderate. I still follow regular channels for silly suggestions though ;)
Última edição por KillahInstinct; 27/ago./2014 às 1:37
Acey 27/ago./2014 às 1:46 
Escrito originalmente por KillahInstinct:
You should see my profile, I get a lot of posts (and I specifically welcome them too) and I reply to a lot of people too, I dislike them getting spammed, and I don't like the spam much myself either. But I rather not delete the post either.

I suppose my position makes me 'different' but having seen other profiles filled with things as +rep, I imagine others have the issue too?

It's not like they get a lot of posts regarding the rep stuff. It's usually when they made a succesful trade or something and ask each other to post + rep on their profile.

I understand from your point of view that it can get quite a lot, but I think it's just like Black Blade said, that you get notification if they post/reply on a comment you made on their profile and it should stop after some time.
< >
Exibindo comentários 19 de 9
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 26/ago./2014 às 6:58