Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Spooky Root
Stats
I am thinking it should be a sandman reskin with stun looking like someone who got scared by a ghost. Probably with a new scared animation for someone who is too scared to move (got hit by the jack o'lantern from very far away). Maybe have the jack o'lantern be destroyed upon hitting something, there by preventing any player from picking it up.
< >
115/15 megjegyzés mutatása
Alt-Fire: Launches a pumpkin that scares opponents
-15 max health on wearer

So basically a Halloween themed Sandman reskin.
Probably be like the sandman but it lights opponents on fire, that be nice
maybe the pumpkin has some sought of jarate effect instead of stunning or spooking them
Pros:
Alt-Fire: Launches Spooky Pumpkin to spook your victims. (30 second cooldown)
+10% Damage

Cons:
-15 Max HP
-33% Fire vulnerability
Pros: Alt fire launches projectile that deals big damage (55-80) to disguised spies and removes disguise.

Cons: Alt fire against an ally deals around 45 self damage and reduces movement speed to 1/3 for 8 seconds

alt fire has cooldown
Wouldn't mind a Sandman reskin, or...

Spooky Root:
Alt-fire to launch a weak, short explosive Pumpkin that explodes on impact with surfaces
Spooks players for up to 2 seconds

You take minicrits while recharging
-66% Damage

Might be a little broken, I'm just chuckin' ideas around.
The Spooky Root
Level ??? Bat

Alt-Fire: Launches a ball that explodes on impact. (Dmg 20 - 40)

+11% more vaulnerable to fire.
20% chance to explode upon launch. (In your face)
-1 HP Every Second When Held/Drawn (Didn't your mother tell you not to touch spooky things?)

Desc: You grabbed a root and started swinging it around and batting bombs at people, thats the scary part.

Legutóbb szerkesztette: Iced Latte - Inami; 2016. okt. 13., 16:44
Should be a halloween variant of sandman or wrap assasin
This may be one of the few times where I agree it should just be a reskin.
Sandman reskin.
Alt-Fire: Launches an explosive pumkin that explodes on impact. That explousion deal no damage, but spooks every player in the radius (Raidius-2 or 3 meters). -15 max hp, -10 rate of fire, -ball (pumpkin) can't be picked up, it can be only recharged.
-15%damage -15% health; On hit: The enemy gets scared for some second but doesn't lose HP.
It could be a reskin of the sandman or the wrap assassin, or a different weapon. That little pumpkin could set enemies on fire. But with a longer cooldown than the sandman or the wrap assassin.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Opelones; 2021. jún. 18., 8:28
stats:
Stuns opponents like it used to.
-15 max hp.
I think it should make a tiny explosion

Maybe to make it interesting it would always explode after 1s and wouldn't explode on contact with players
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Jouppi; 2021. dec. 7., 9:59
< >
115/15 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50