Dino Mindwipe
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Nobody  [developer] May 25, 2017 @ 8:09pm
Configuration (INI Entries)
[DinoMindwipe]
ExcludeClassNames=<comma separated class names>
Sample:
ExcludeClassNames=rex_character_bp_c,ptero_character_bp_c

To change the requirements for the engram just replace the 100 for cost and level req's, to your preferences in game.ini( http://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration#Game.ini ):
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_DinoSkillReset_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=100,EngramLevelRequirement=100,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

To change the crafting requirements change the following to your preferences in game.ini:
ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_DinoSkillReset_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemConsumableRespecSoup_C",BaseResourceRequirement=2.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemConsumable_Berry_Stimberry_C",BaseResourceRequirement=200.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))
Last edited by Nobody; Jul 18, 2017 @ 8:17am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Galddar Jun 11, 2017 @ 1:17pm 
Were Do I find this becuse i am not seeing anything like this in my game.ini Sorry not trying to be a pain in the back side just new to the sever running stuff =) but I'm thankfull for any and all help. or do i copy and past that into the text editor ? or the encoding area ? thanks agine
Noobie Jun 15, 2017 @ 6:00pm 
@pikel You just need to edit the above code to suit your needs and add it to the game.ini file.

It isn't there because it's currently using default settings contained within the mod itself, anything you add to game.ini will override those default settings.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50